PDA

View Full Version : Skunk2 header

antisocial
09-22-2011, 06:16 PM
Well, after owning my EP3 for over 8 years, it's time for me to replace my entire exhaust system. I'm considering the skunk2 header with their catback to go along with it. Forgive me for being a born again noob around here, but after being away from this site for 3 years, I haven't read much around here about the skunk2 header.

I have a few questions for those with experience on this part.
1. Is this rxs-s specific? they only show one part number for both cars, so I'm assuming this is true, and will likely need to buy a ctr catback.
2. Do they come with O2 sensor extensions?

also, if anyone has pics to share, it would likely make me drool

T_Virus
09-23-2011, 12:19 PM
for the price of the skunk2 header, rather just get kid racing race header. If this is for a k20a3 motor and you want to save more money, I would go OBX Race header vers 2. but that is just me...you can choose whatever you want.

I don't remember a usdm ep3 spec so most likely they are rsx-s/type r spec.

antisocial
09-23-2011, 06:37 PM
thank you. I want to get the good stuff, as I have plans for a K24a2 sometime next year. I'd like to find a header that clears the stock front sway after a k24 swap, but I may be sifting sand on that one......

o2ep3
09-25-2011, 06:26 PM
i just changed my setup and used the skunk2 header. i had a dcrh before and it sucked so i was hesitant on spending that kind of money. it is only rsx specific so i had to changed eveything so i went with the skunk2 header and a 05 type s mid pipe with stock axle back and it is the best exhaust i have had on my car. it does not come with 02 extenders