PDA

View Full Version : WHO on the fourm is using Nitrous ?

mixedupneko
01-01-2003, 06:22 PM
Hey I was wondering who on ephatch is using nitrous . If so what kit ? What shot ? What 1/4 Times ? What nitrous acessories.

SubliminalSi
01-01-2003, 06:46 PM
Theres one guy here (thats never on anymore) has a NXkit and i think he runs 13's with i/h..i think

95 GSR
01-01-2003, 06:59 PM
I GOT THAT NOS SINGLE FOGGER WET KIT.
ITS A 40SHOT ( ITS NOT MUCH BUT I GOT 100,000MILE)
IM USING A BUTTON TRIGGER AND I HATE IT. USE WOT.
I RAN A 15.1 AT LACR(3,600+ FT. ALT.) WITH I/H/E
SHOTING IN 2ND, 3RD AND 4TH ONLY

TezGari
01-01-2003, 08:51 PM
I was thinking about going the NOS road for now, but man, the warranty what about that? I would love to have NOS but my warranty..........

ssvr6
01-01-2003, 08:58 PM
Nitrous isn't bad for your warranty unless you blow your engine. If your seats fall apart and you have nitrous, they're going to replace your seats.

If you blow a head gasket, you're screwed.

Steve

2k2SiAutoXer
01-01-2003, 10:22 PM
i have a question about nitrous and your warranty. I dont know anything about using the bottle but if I were to install a cheap little kit, is there a way to uninstall it without ever detecting it? Just incase if somethign happened to break on my motor and i wanted to bring it to the shop, can they tell if youve had it installed?
--Tom

95 GSR
01-02-2003, 01:11 AM
WELL THE ONLY THING THAT WILL GIVE IT AWAY IS THE FOGGER HOLE ON UR COLD AIR OR YOUR STOCK INTAKE TUBE, AND (YOU WILL NEED A NEW FUEL HOSE, IF YOU USE A WET KIT).
OTHER THEN THAT, THEY WONT NOTICE ANYTHING.
JUST RUN IT SAFE, NOT TOO HIGH OF A SHOT, AND YOU'LL BE OK.

ssvr6
01-02-2003, 07:30 AM
There's a few ways but it's going to be difficult. First of all, you have to splice into the fuel line since you can only run a wet shot. Once you do that, it's hard to "hide it". You'll have to use all "stealth colored" materials so as not to draw attention to the work you've done.

Second, get an aftermarket intake and tap into it for your fogger. This way, you can cover up the fogger hole with a silcon hose and some clamps.

Third, you'll have to hide how the bottle is mounted in the hatch. I'm sure you can be all "stealth" about that without major issues.

Steve