PDA

View Full Version : JRSC w/o a/c!?!?!????

eP3RoyaLTy
09-29-2011, 12:04 AM
Is anyone running a jrsc w/o a/c?

I'm looking to run a k24a2 with a jrsc and a ktuned a/c delete kit and wanted to know more or less what size belt to use/start with

j0000stin
09-29-2011, 02:12 AM
keep the a/c the little power you make isnt worth the pain your going to endure without it haha

BlownSi05
09-29-2011, 04:56 AM
Agreed.....It really will not make that much of a difference. Not enough to notice anyway. As long as you have the A/C off when getting on it, it is going to move well!:mtongue:

That said, there was a guy on here that ran K24A2 w/ JRSC and was heavy into road racing. For the life of me I cannot remember his name and not sure if he is still on here. He would be the best bet about finding out the proper belt size.

hyu
09-29-2011, 09:00 AM
Hella offtopic. Bigger picture's of OP's avatar?

eP3RoyaLTy
09-29-2011, 11:07 AM
^ http://www.facebook.com/pages/ROYAL7Y/105905996115476?sk=photos

I know the ac doesn't do much it's more the fact that the a/c isn't working (it's a k swap cats out the bag lol)

Lucid Moments
09-29-2011, 01:11 PM
That said, there was a guy on here that ran K24A2 w/ JRSC and was heavy into road racing. For the life of me I cannot remember his name and not sure if he is still on here. He would be the best bet about finding out the proper belt size.

That would probably be me. I still lurk on here. Mine still has the A/C though so I have no idea what belt size he would need without it.

To the OP. What pullies are you going to use? Crank and blower. Also which manifold you going to use? The DC-5 manifold, or the EP3 one?

PAPITUYO326
09-29-2011, 03:31 PM
If you are getting rid of A/C you may as well make the jump to a rotrex kit.

eP3RoyaLTy
09-29-2011, 03:42 PM
That would probably be me. I still lurk on here. Mine still has the A/C though so I have no idea what belt size he would need without it.

To the OP. What pullies are you going to use? Crank and blower. Also which manifold you going to use? The DC-5 manifold, or the EP3 one?

k24a2 cp

3.8 jrsc cp

manifold is for an ep3

eP3RoyaLTy
09-29-2011, 03:55 PM
If you are getting rid of A/C you may as well make the jump to a rotrex kit.

the idea has been floating around... no extra cash flow thoughhh

BlownSi05
09-30-2011, 06:27 AM

lol....Hey Lucid. Man I felt so bad that it has been that long since I have really been posting on here that I forgot names.:mmad:

Lucid Moments
09-30-2011, 06:12 PM
lol....Hey Lucid. Man I felt so bad that it has been that long since I have really been posting on here that I forgot names.:mmad:

S'all good man. I can't remember half the screen names on here that I should

eP3RoyaLTy
10-12-2011, 11:43 PM
to conclude this thread im just going to leave the a/c compressor on there not hooked up.... but new question will the compressor go bad due to no oil/freon ??? ill definitely plug up the holes, but does it need some type of lubrication???

lol or eventually ill just man up and go rotrex