PDA

View Full Version : questions on everyone ealses ep3..

peroyblanco
10-11-2011, 07:14 PM
i have some question on other ppl ep3.

does your seatbelt chime when your driving and you do not have your seatbelt latched?

when opening your sunroof is there a one touch option to open/close it?

when you close your sunroof and your holding the button does it stop halfway and you have to let it go and repress it to finish closing it?

does your ep3 lock the doors when you drive off or you have to manualy lock them?

is there a way to make the doors unlock when you turn the car off ?

thanks ppl!!!!!

Pandamanda22
10-11-2011, 07:19 PM
my seatbelt chimes

my sunroof stops half way but there is a post on here on how to make it stop doing that I think

from what I can remember right now my doors lock when I put it in gear

mitchlikesbikes
10-11-2011, 07:24 PM
my seatbelt chimes

my sunroof stops halfway, and there's definitely a post somewhere about bypassing that but idk where to find it

my doors don't lock themselves, however if i'm out of the car with it locked, then unlock with with my remote they'll lock themselves after about 30 seconds if i don't open a door.

RHCP0801
10-11-2011, 07:44 PM
yes mine chimes

yes it stops halfway, like they said above there is a way to make it not do that but you have to lower the headliner to get to the sunroof motor

mine lock after I start the car and they unlock once the car is shut off but that is because of my aftermarket alarm, it is not factory

ttttrigg3r
10-11-2011, 08:54 PM
your seat belt chimes? no way. mine doesn't and it's an 02. and your doors lock automatically when u put it in gear? my locks don't ever do that. I'd go crazy if it does. I hate auto locking doors and seat belt chimes.

Pandamanda22
10-11-2011, 09:04 PM
cause you ride without a seat belt like a boss and jump out while the car is in motion?

doubledouble
10-11-2011, 09:05 PM
03 here.

-no chime.
-sunroof stoping halfway is normal. I wish our sunroof had a knob (like german cars).
-no auto lock. That's an aftermarket option.

AKEP
10-11-2011, 09:10 PM
does your seatbelt chime when your driving and you do not have your seatbelt latched?
yes, its based on distance i believe. if i'm parked it doesn't chime.

when opening your sunroof is there a one touch option to open/close it?
no, not in mine at least.

when you close your sunroof and your holding the button does it stop halfway and you have to let it go and repress it to finish closing it?
yes, and there is a diy on how to get rid of it.

does your ep3 lock the doors when you drive off or you have to manualy lock them?
manual lock for me.

aftermarket alarm maybe?

i have an 04 ep. we should post our model years because i know the 02, and the 03 are a little different, maybe the 04 and 05 too.

gamma6
10-11-2011, 11:17 PM

Cant u just use the knob/lever on the drivers door to unlock them all? Or do u mean they automatically unlock once off?

peroyblanco
10-12-2011, 08:05 PM
well i have an 02 si my seatbelt doesnt chime my doors dont lock and my sunroof closes halfway and i have to press it again. i was just wondering because my last si it did all that and i kinda got use to it lol

G-MaC!
10-12-2011, 08:15 PM
My seatbelt chimes, but my doors don't lock when I put it in gear. Sunroof does the same.

Danielsle
10-13-2011, 12:45 AM
I drive an 04

Yes it chimes

What do you mean? I have two buttons. One to open/close the moonroof and one to open the back to vent.

Yes it stops halfway

And my car does not auto lock itself when i start or put it in gear. I have to do it manually.

gtolio
10-13-2011, 08:32 AM
I did the sunroof DIY a long time ago. It's not that hard.

http://www.k-series.com/content.php?714-Defeat-Moonroof-Auto-Stop-Feature-in-Civic-Si-SiR