PDA

View Full Version : Strut bar fitment

Reaper27
10-24-2011, 04:42 AM
Ok so I know bars like the mugen and all require you to remove/relocate the AC lines and the master cylinder but what about the tanabe strut bar? Do you still have do all this with it or is it a stock fitment? Also anyone use this before? It's gotten good reviews on clubep3 and online. Thanks

T_Virus
10-24-2011, 12:28 PM
I've seen Tanabe front strut bars fit without any removing of anything else.

powdbyrice
10-24-2011, 12:55 PM
you just have to bent the bracket for the brake resevoir a little bit.

tanabe, dc, neuspeed all fit with no problems

i had the tanabe bar. didn't do much other than add some red anodized bling to my engine. a larger (04/05 rsx-s) rear sway bar is a better investment of your $100.

Reaper27
10-24-2011, 04:19 PM

i had the tanabe bar. didn't do much other than add some red anodized bling to my engine. a larger (04/05 rsx-s) rear sway bar is a better investment of your $100.

Idk much about suspensions and all yet but does the RSX and DC5 parts like sway bars, (front and rear) LCAs, etc all fit up with the EP3?

T_Virus
10-25-2011, 07:16 PM

I agree. I went with DC and then to Comptech front strut bar and all it did was look nice on the engine bay. Rear sway bar is a must. I went ctr rear sway and you'll feel a big difference.

Reaper27
10-25-2011, 07:49 PM
Ok, I'm def going to get the rear sway. But are DC5 and RSX type-s suspension parts like this interchangeable with the ep3?