PDA

View Full Version : New Brake Handles

most_hatedSi02
01-02-2003, 05:59 PM
I was just on this page http://www.eautoworks.com/html/ord-Auto~Accessories-Aluminum~Hand~Brake-1-5091.htm
and really would love to add one of these handles to my Si. How hard is it to install one of these things. I think these are tight as hell...any idea?

ssvr6
01-02-2003, 06:04 PM
But it says "Type R" on it...

Steve

civic hatch boi
01-03-2003, 02:32 AM
not my style.. but hey. if u like it. u're gay

Suk02Si
01-03-2003, 03:20 AM
http://www.the-iceman.at/smiles/averstimmt/pukeface.gif

most_hatedSi02
01-04-2003, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by civic hatch boi
not my style.. but hey. if u like it. u're gay

Naw, I think gay is having a "Powered by Honda" decal on your Honda..no shit it's powered by Honda, now that's what I call GAY!:o

most_hatedSi02
01-04-2003, 07:12 AM
I've noticed that most aftermarket things say "Type R" what the hell are we to do then?

civic hatch boi
01-04-2003, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by most_hatedSi02
I've noticed that most aftermarket things say "Type R" what the hell are we to do then?

how bout not buy useless things ? that should solve the problem. only things like seat belt pads, ebrake handles, etc have 'Type R' written on them. get some real mods like decals and neon lights.

fishboy
01-04-2003, 12:21 PM
that handle is ugly. the stock one is dope already. it matches our interior and doesn't look like a lightsaber, oh wait it kinda does... no wait it doesn't.

most_hatedSi02
01-04-2003, 02:03 PM
Yeah the stock one is nice, no doubt. But when you say useless stuff doesn't "Front Grille Type-R Badge" count...you already have a grill on your car. I'm totally new to this, I'm just looking for feedback and boy am I getting it.
Thanks

modern-perf
01-04-2003, 02:39 PM
I like when people laugh at me for having Type R all over my car. Then I usually get a pretty good look at them in my rearview mirror!

most_hatedSi02
01-04-2003, 08:55 PM
I couldn't agree with you more !!

ep3guy
01-04-2003, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by most_hatedSi02
I couldn't agree with you more !!

I think thats because he has a nice swap. :D

2k2SiAutoXer
01-13-2003, 06:25 AM
i was kinda glad that most aftermarket crap like lighted shift handles and ''type r" brake handles did not fit our cars. Oh well, whats the world coming to?

--Tom

DHeffernan
02-05-2003, 05:28 PM
Hey, what goes well with Japanese food? Oh yeah...
RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE......
Have fun driving around in your Type Rice

kpxplaya415
02-05-2003, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by DHeffernan
Hey, what goes well with Japanese food? Oh yeah...
RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE......
Have fun driving around in your Type Rice

Wow good jokes:rolleyes:

Literally though I'm pretty sure an E-Brake handle is not classified as a "food", and you shouldn't bring up old and DEAD threads if you don't have positive things to contribute.

2k2_nbp_egg
02-05-2003, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by civic hatch boi

how bout not buy useless things ? that should solve the problem. only things like seat belt pads, ebrake handles, etc have 'Type R' written on them. get some real mods like decals and neon lights.

ROFL HAHAHA!!!!! Dude that just made my day. Get some real mods...like decals, and neon lights. PWAHAHA. Sorry, decals and neon lights are JUST AS BAD!!! Maybe you want to point out how they aren't useless? Admitted, i too am guilty of buying an S2k start up button, but when you talk shit about rice mods and then say get "x rice mod" and "y rice mod" it just doesn't make ANY sense at all. Talk about useless things, the only thing more wrong about the type R shit than fucking neons and decals is that its claiming to be something it can't back up. Modern perf on the other hand....

*edit* oh yea there was an original topic. that handbrake looks like it'd break before you installed it.

SmoothOperator
02-05-2003, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by 2k2_nbp_egg

ROFL HAHAHA!!!!! Dude that just made my day. Get some real mods...like decals, and neon lights. PWAHAHA. Sorry, decals and neon lights are JUST AS BAD!!! Maybe you want to point out how they aren't useless? Admitted, i too am guilty of buying an S2k start up button, but when you talk shit about rice mods and then say get "x rice mod" and "y rice mod" it just doesn't make ANY sense at all. Talk about useless things, the only thing more wrong about the type R shit than fucking neons and decals is that its claiming to be something it can't back up. Modern perf on the other hand....

*edit* oh yea there was an original topic. that handbrake looks like it'd break before you installed it.

*sigh* Some people can't spot sarcasm, even when it comes up and smacks them in the face. :confused: