PDA

View Full Version : My bad day gone worse.

SI in GA
10-29-2011, 08:11 PM
Woke up this morning about 0740 to hit the gym at 0800. Walk out the door and found somebody's credit cards and stuff in my front yard. I picked them up looked at the name and thought who's stuff is this. I walked to my car to place my ipod down and then I saw my car had been ransacked. They went throught the gloove box and all. They took my milatary id and drivers licence. I had a sack of quartes and they left that. They hit six other cars on my street. This is how my day got worse while waiting on the police my mother and law called said Nick (brother in law) was killed on the night before and just found. So this was a bad day for me and the family. Guess things can alway get worse when you least expect it.

ps Never thought something like this would happen

junevtec
10-29-2011, 08:17 PM
Damn bro im so sorry to hear that man my condolences go out to you and your family man.keep your head up.

PatrickJamesYu
10-29-2011, 08:48 PM
Bummer
We all feel for you

This all happen in Hawaii on the main island?

HFPcivicSI
10-29-2011, 09:40 PM
sorry about your family man, stay strong

Popeye
10-30-2011, 12:45 AM
Sorry to hear that man. What sucks is that the Navy gives you a hard time about getting a new ID. Well, not a "hard" time, but they sometimes act like you sold it or something. lol

AKEP
10-30-2011, 12:49 AM
id theft man. put a hold on your credit asap. you probably arleady know, you gotta report that stolen id to your leadership and local LEO. possibly your security officer or equivalent if you have a ts.

my condolances to your brother, i hope the people responsible for this get their justice. i hope this all gets figured out.

BeaterEP
10-30-2011, 08:05 AM
Really sorry to hear about your loss man.

And like AKEP said, lock down your credit NOW!
It's a lot easier to cancel a bunch of cards and just get replacements sent than it is to spend a few years cleaning up your credit after some fucking scumbag wrecks it.

Hope they find the bastard in both cases, and put the screws to em.

SI in GA
11-02-2011, 12:31 AM
Car is in Hawaii, My Brother in Law was on a layover in Mexico was killed in the hotel there.

Yes called the three credits companies, told the chain of command. Signed up with the bank to monitor my credit for next year only $1 month.

thanks all for keeping us in you ptayers.

SkareKrow
11-02-2011, 07:04 AM
Prayers for you. Something similar happened to myself so I feel for you. Stay blessed!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

gtolio
11-02-2011, 08:38 AM
Geez dude, I'm sorry to hear that. Prayers for you for sure.