PDA

View Full Version : K Sport coilovers

Popeye
10-31-2011, 08:29 PM
Anyone have any on their car? (And yes, Ive done a search! They are barely mentioned here and there, with no USEFUL info! lol) I'm wanting to know if anyone is actually USING them. If so, how are the pillow ball mounts working out? Do they stay in place? What are the springs rates? (And yes, I checked THAT sticky as well! K Sports arent in the spring rate sticky... hint, hint)

heyvortek
10-31-2011, 08:38 PM
i hear they are good. i never heard of anyone with an ep3 rocking them tho. we like racelands :) my fren has it on his eg and i thnk its good for the price.

hyu
10-31-2011, 10:26 PM
This is everything you want and more on your questions
http://forums.clubep3.com/forumdisplay.php?f=295
If you have problems with your suspension ask musteclimb.

Also please don't get racelands. You'll regret it

T_Virus
10-31-2011, 10:30 PM
I can't remember who it was but there was a so-cal member on here who had issues with the k-sport coilovers. Something snap but it was before the ephatch crash.

Popeye
11-01-2011, 03:13 AM
The way I see it is even with the best of products, you are going to have an occasional bad review peppered in every now and then. I was HOPING there would be enough people using them that I could get a general idea. I need to go check out that link. Gonna do that now...
Nope, nothing popped up in a "K Sport" search.

EP_Jon
11-02-2011, 09:20 AM
I've been rolling on K-Sports since 2007. They're great. Never had an issue and I've been riding them pretty low too.