PDA

View Full Version : no heat im my ep3!!!

flushep3r
11-08-2011, 12:57 PM
Hey guys I just picked up a ep3 I traded for my Rsx. The heater will not blow hot. I've tryed manually switching it over in the motor side but still no hot air. Anyone know?

gtolio
11-08-2011, 01:23 PM
Hey guys I just picked up a ep3 I traded for my Rsx. The heater will not blow hot. I've tryed manually switching it over in the motor side but still no hot air. Anyone know?

Sounds like a coolant issue. Check your levels and for a possible leak. Bleed the system.

flushep3r
11-08-2011, 04:52 PM
ok i got another question and dont want to start a new thread. when i hit wheel lock on either side the steering wheel kick and trys to go the other way and then all the lights flash and the motor runs like crap!!! anyone know?

Euro-Yellow-Ep3
11-08-2011, 05:44 PM
My friend had the same issue. U need flush the heater core. Over time the heater core develops corrosion inside. So flush it with water and put new coolent in your system.

AKEP
11-09-2011, 01:18 AM
ok i got another question and dont want to start a new thread. when i hit wheel lock on either side the steering wheel kick and trys to go the other way and then all the lights flash and the motor runs like crap!!! anyone know?

check the harness behind the engine. i guess you'd have to see if you're pinching wires when you're turning. maybe get an alignment too? what lights are flashing?

flushep3r
11-09-2011, 11:00 AM
got the steering fixed the neg. termanal came off the battery! idk why it make the wheel do that haha, and i found the lines tot the heater core were looped do to the core leaking! so new core and then heat.