PDA

View Full Version : Civic EX with pefrormance package...???

SBC31
07-20-2002, 05:03 AM
This is not fair.

2002 Civic EX Coupe equipped with their Factory Performance package. Consisting of Honda OEM developed parts, including new dampers, springs and upsized wheels, this kit is the sport package we've all been waiting for. Is it worth it? Read on.

http://members.rogers.com/sbc31/fox011.jpg

MagusDC5
07-20-2002, 05:07 AM
its a waste of money. Just like the RSX-S "Performance" Package. Would you really pay 22k for that Civic? Or 28k+ for an RSX?

I will admit those are the rims from the CTR on that Civic, and I like em, but in no way does that justify the price.

02TafWhtSi
07-20-2002, 08:01 PM
Its still slow. It may appear to have the CTR wheels and a lowered stance but I didn't see any engine upgrades which means its relying on a low-torque 127 HP 1.7 L to lug around at least 2650 lbs. - For $22K I'd much rather save another couple grand and slip into a Type-S. ;)

Pradamuimui
07-21-2002, 12:27 AM
I think that it looks really good, but I aggree our Si's could still eat that EX anyday!!!! Plus I would rather do all of my mods myself, thats a part of the whole import scene, making the car something you've created, not something that Honda created...no offense to Honda of course:P