PDA

View Full Version : TWM Performance Black Friday Sale

SlammedEP
11-22-2011, 11:09 AM
So I was browsing the forums and came upon a thread that TWM Performance is having a huge Black Friday sale for every part they sell!

Usually they give 10% off but rumor has it that its going to be even more than that and it'll be worth everyones while!

All you have to do is LIKE their facebook page and send them an email lolll Not much for a big discount

All the info is on their facebook page, take advantage of thissss!!!

- CLICK HERE for the TWM Performance FACEBOOK Page! (https://www.facebook.com/shortshifters)

gtolio
11-22-2011, 11:13 AM
Do you work for them? Because every thread you make is about them. Seems like someone trying to get around vendor fees to me.

303EP
11-22-2011, 11:20 AM
Do you work for them? Because every thread you make is about them. Seems like someone trying to get around vendor fees to me.

This.

SlammedEP
11-22-2011, 02:58 PM
No I don't actually work for them lol if you don't want the deal you could have just refrained from posting accusations... Every thread? lol I've made 2 threads and they go hand in hand, sorry if its regarding the same company

I mean I ask about their products, then I decide I'm going to buy one and I see their sale and post it for other members who wish to get a discount...

I'm really starting to ask myself what online forums are becoming... accusing people of acting as vendors when they wish to help others out...

charles
11-22-2011, 03:58 PM
low post count and the only posts you made were about the company. can you blame them?

gtolio
11-22-2011, 04:12 PM
No I don't actually work for them lol if you don't want the deal you could have just refrained from posting accusations... Every thread? lol I've made 2 threads and they go hand in hand, sorry if its regarding the same company

I mean I ask about their products, then I decide I'm going to buy one and I see their sale and post it for other members who wish to get a discount...

I'm really starting to ask myself what online forums are becoming... accusing people of acting as vendors when they wish to help others out...

So I was browsing the forums and came upon a thread that TWM Performance is having a huge Black Friday sale for every part they sell!

Usually they give 10% off but rumor has it that its going to be even more than that and it'll be worth everyones while!

All you have to do is LIKE their facebook page and send them an email lolll Not much for a big discount

All the info is on their facebook page, take advantage of thissss!!!

- CLICK HERE for the TWM Performance FACEBOOK Page! (https://www.facebook.com/shortshifters)

This doesn't sound like an ad to you? lol Come on man.

Blah1219
11-22-2011, 04:43 PM

Newbie ep3er's don't just go straight to talking about a company that specificly sales short shifters, knobs, and bushings. They most likely ask newb question or at least start with some kind of introduction. You're two threads seem kinda fishy. and not the good kind of fishy.

blackcivic11
11-22-2011, 07:37 PM
lolll at these threads

mitchlikesbikes
11-22-2011, 08:05 PM
You're two threads seem kinda fishy. and not the good kind of fishy.

werd

Kibble Fat
11-22-2011, 08:14 PM
Even the good kind of fishy isn't that good...

BeaterEP
11-25-2011, 03:01 PM
Shill.
Not even shilling for a great company.
TWM Performance: we make (not Buddy Club) short shifters and fucking ridiculously overpriced shift knobs.

lulz, gtfo shill