PDA

View Full Version : Just wondering..

CJ89
12-05-2011, 04:48 PM
Ok so this has be irking me for a little bit. Just figured id ask. Why is all the threads backwards?? Is kinda annoying..
Say a thread has 2 pages. You have to go to page 2 then to the bottom to read the first post... First post should be on page 1. Hints why its page one. Beginning of the thread.. And at the top of the page not the bottom... just curious why it is like this..

Pandamanda22
12-05-2011, 04:54 PM
You can change that in your settings.

Click settings on the top corner.
General Settings on the left side.
Thread display mode and change it to "Linear- Oldest first"

Draw7Seven
12-05-2011, 04:54 PM
Yeah it's a really gay default that you have to update.

CJ89
12-07-2011, 03:13 AM
Ahh I c thanks guys

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

doubledouble
12-07-2011, 10:11 AM
That intially threw me off too. For someone who trolls forums almost errday, I wish there was a 'view newest post' to certain threads. So you don't have to scroll all the way down to where you were at last.

Draw7Seven
12-07-2011, 09:38 PM
That intially threw me off too. For someone who trolls forums almost errday, I wish there was a 'view newest post' to certain threads. So you don't have to scroll all the way down to where you were at last.

If you search using "New Posts" up at the top, the screen you get will have the list of threads you haven't checked since last updated. At that point, in the column including the name of the last person to post in that thread, there's a tiny pair of arrows to the right of that person's user name. CLICK THE TINY LITTLE ARROWS (mouse over them and you'll see "view latest post" or somesuch).

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m166/Draw7Seven/final.png

doubledouble
12-07-2011, 09:43 PM
Mind = blown.

Thanks.