PDA

View Full Version : Buddy Club short shifter Vs. Buddy Club short shifter and corsport bushings

brennaneli
12-12-2011, 08:07 PM
Hello everyone.

I know that the BCSS has been discussed in great length, and before you dismiss this post, hear me out. I'm contemplating on purchasing the BCSS and possibly the shifter bushings from Corsport.

My question is...

Does anyone have just the BCSS without the upgraded bushings? I'm wondering if it is worth the money to go with the bushings.

Thanks.

Blah1219
12-12-2011, 09:12 PM
All i have to say. Compared all the mods out there. Some aluminium bushings are pocket change.

brennaneli
12-13-2011, 04:30 PM
All i have to say. Compared all the mods out there. Some aluminium bushings are pocket change.

Yes but not all mods are created equal, or even worth the money. Thanks for your input though.

MugenReplica
12-13-2011, 05:19 PM
Eli, you won't notice the difference. I have a set installed in one of my Ep3's and not in the other. I barely if at all notice the difference. Take that money and buy some EDM/JDM amber side markers, clear corner markers, or a different shift knob.

brennaneli
12-13-2011, 06:28 PM
Eli, you won't notice the difference. I have a set installed in one of my Ep3's and not in the other. I barely if at all notice the difference. Take that money and buy some EDM/JDM amber side markers, clear corner markers, or a different shift knob.

Thanks John. I appreciate the heads up. I'm going to order the shifter from corsport, but probably wait till it warms up to install it. That's if I can wait that long.