PDA

View Full Version : Will these fit properly?

epjefferson
12-29-2011, 10:34 AM
I am looking at a set of Work wheels to put on my Ep3. They measure 15x7.5 et 19 in front and 15x8 et18 in the rear. Please let me know if these will fit. Any help is appreciated. Also if anyone has any pics of an Ep3 on Euro.ines please post. I tried searching, but I fail. Lol.

mitchlikesbikes
12-29-2011, 11:15 AM
http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?53564-New-Wheel-Tire-Size-thread

Pandamanda22
12-29-2011, 11:25 AM
Like he said ^ there is a thread for questions like this. But as long as you get the right bolt pattern they will fit. It will most likely poke a bit in front and back.

epjefferson
12-29-2011, 12:22 PM
I can't find any info in that thread on whether it will fit or not.

mitchlikesbikes
12-29-2011, 01:20 PM
the whole point of the thread is you post what you just did in there and then wheel fitment masterminds like ep3jd answer it. it's just a thread to put it in so the right people see it faster

PatrickJamesYu
12-29-2011, 01:28 PM
You can make absolutely anything fit.

Whether it's easy or not is a different story.
What is your ride height? what tire size?
camber?
Fender work?
Make sure the hub bore on the wheel will fit the hub on your car.
If it's a wheel built to oem spec for another vehicle you might not be in luck
If it's your average aftermarket wheel, than you're most likely in the clear as far as the hub
You don't need, but is recommended to use hub centric rings.

tinman5
12-31-2011, 01:35 PM
There is about a 12mm difference between the front and rear fender wells in relation to offset/clearance.
Me personally, would run the 8's up front with a size wider tire. Again, as mentioned before, height, tire size and your preferences in regards to overall stance will dictate the end result. All my cars are drivers with aesthetics always taking a backseat to driveability. That doesn't mean the car can't look good mind you.
I personally find 15's too small for...well anything produced after the nineties, my opinion tho.
205/50 fronts with 195/50 rears maybe 1*ish of neg camber up front and closer to 4* out back. If the offsets were not so low I would go with a 225/50 but that's a suggestion based on what I would do...