PDA

View Full Version : I was happy before the Si

snubnose
07-20-2002, 02:29 PM
Now, everywhere I drive in the Si I am the target of every young gun in a turbocharger or GTI or neon green civic dx.

I am just a guy who loves driving very fast. The way the Si was meant to be driven. But if I race I will be forced to maintain that speed until the finish, putting innocent women and children in danger.

Is this my fate then? To be doomed and hunted and marked on the desolate highways and thoroughfares?

MagusDC5
07-20-2002, 02:52 PM
Thats why I got rid of my old EM1 Si.

I havent been reved on half as much as I did in that car in my DC5.

Az02Si
07-20-2002, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by MagusDC5
Thats why I got rid of my old EM1 Si.

I havent been reved on half as much as I did in that car in my DC5. Heh,i traded my ek Si in on my 02.That car was every ricers wet dream.Id get soooo many kids in primered out cars playing games with me on the roads everyday.But id just drop it in second at 45,watch the boost gauge peg 9 psi,and leave them in a cloud of Kumho smoke ;) I cannot WAIT till i can do that in the 02.Only if Jackson Racing would get off their asses...........

MagusDC5
07-20-2002, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Az02Si
ek Si

the only Civics with EK chassis codes were JDM hatches, and your sig says 00 Si, which means you had an EM1, so why are you saying ek, do you live in japan? :confused:

Az02Si
07-20-2002, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by MagusDC5

the only Civics with EK chassis codes were JDM hatches, and your sig says 00 Si, which means you had an EM1, so why are you saying ek, do you live in japan? :confused: OOPPS!Sorry,my fault.Meant EM,not EK.

MagusDC5
07-20-2002, 05:10 PM
:D

it sucks tho that everyone loves calling out Si owners. But a good reason to sock it to em.

02SilverSiHB
07-20-2002, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by snubnose
Now, everywhere I drive in the Si I am the target of every young gun in a turbocharger or GTI or neon green civic dx.

I am just a guy who loves driving very fast. The way the Si was meant to be driven. But if I race I will be forced to maintain that speed until the finish, putting innocent women and children in danger.

Is this my fate then? To be doomed and hunted and marked on the desolate highways and thoroughfares?
I used to be like that until I wrecked my JRSC EX one time. I went around a tight turn, lost control and was lucky to be alive. Not to mention. I was lucky the innocent by standers were on the opposite side of the crash site. I would have went striaght into a damn house, lucky that side of the street didn't have any.
Just try and control yourself...that helps you a lot huh :D

Pradamuimui
07-21-2002, 12:13 AM
The reason why all of those people do that is because they cant beat anybody in there own class of vehicle. So they think that they are cool when they bet our almost completely stock vehicle. YAHOO EVERYONE I BEAT A NEW STOCK Si...Well all I have to say is GOOD FOR YOU....WAIT TILL ALL OF HE MODS COME OUT....then we will be see who's seeing who's tail lights!!!!

02SilverSiHB
07-21-2002, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by Pradamuimui
The reason why all of those people do that is because they cant beat anybody in there own class of vehicle. So they think that they are cool when they bet our almost completely stock vehicle. YAHOO EVERYONE I BEAT A NEW STOCK Si...Well all I have to say is GOOD FOR YOU....WAIT TILL ALL OF HE MODS COME OUT....then we will be see who's seeing who's tail lights!!!!

damn right! :cool: