PDA

View Full Version : LA Auto Show

My98nsx
01-04-2003, 09:46 AM
My dad took me and my brother to sneak preview night at the
L.A. Auto Show Friday night. There wasn't much interesting in the Honda area except a bright yellow accord coupe that was nicely tricked out. It could have gone without the wing, though.
My younger brother wants an Element, and we checked it out. It is pretty cool for 16k....stripped model didn't have a radio. He was convinced that is what he wanted until we saw Toyota's new product line ....Scion. They had a couple of modified ones with rims, springs and stereos. He's kind of eccentric and is sure that is what he wants, for now. The aftermarket area had a couple of Sis with lots of stuff on them...even had a yellow right hand drive type R....is yellow available for JDM? It was nice.

daniel
p.s. imho, the aftermarket rear taillamps by APC are ugly, they had those on a couple of Sis..

Acidburn
01-04-2003, 10:18 AM
Holy Crap, I forgot all about that. When is the LA Autoshow, did it already open? Thanks.

My98nsx
01-04-2003, 11:59 AM
Opens this (sat) morning. My dad goes to a charity event the Friday before when there is just a handful of people. They even let you roam through the Ferrari and Bentley areas...there not roped off like usual! They had a yellow ENZO on a platform, but the doors were open and you could peer inside and touch it etc. I sat in the red Modena spyder!.....very slick!

daniel