PDA

View Full Version : Neons

UK-TypeR
01-04-2003, 10:21 AM
I have searched the forum regarding neons and have read various opinions on them. But as many people say 'what ever floats your boat'.

Those of you that have fitted them to an Si or any other similar to my Type-R (i say this only because you will have a similar bumper setup), what kit have you got and color?

Where have you fitted the tubes, particularly front and rear tubes, as this seem the most awkward??

I am looking at getting Low Glow Pro Series Radicolor Purple/Blue?

Any thoughts???

PS - Slightly off topic, does anyone else on here like Futurama as much as i do.

Suk02Si
01-04-2003, 10:56 PM
:eek: :eek: why ruin a Type R?

but I think BMX27698374615381 or something has 'em. He had trouble with the front light mounting, search the members ride forum.

my02si
01-06-2003, 09:28 AM
I have streetglow gold series on mine, and they fit fine.. The front I had to take off the front bumper though.. Hope that helps, Josh

Chrisbgft
01-15-2003, 10:52 PM
Okay, i have a streetglow gold series neon kit on my EP. The side tubes fit perfect. As for the back and front. I had a professional install them and he even said it was the hardest car he has ever done a neon kit for. The back can be fitted but it gets cut off by the bumper slightly and doesnt glow on the ground as much as it could. The front, doesnt glow on the ground at all, BUT i like how it is. The guy put my neon inside the grill in the littl pocket on the bottem of the grill. It looks so awesome. i get compliments on just the front all the time. It glow the entire grill and even the gril where the H is. It glows a BRIGHT red and looks incredible on my silver ep. I post some pics of the neons a while ago. i dont know if they are there anymore but i couldnt get them good at night so they were taken in the light at my work. Take a look and if u have any questions at all feel free to PM or E-mail me. Take it ez.

SiRman
01-15-2003, 11:56 PM
For a show-type car, yeah the neon thing might look good.
But your car will only get slower adding all that weight. IMO

Although the type R does have those extra ponies to spare, a few
extra pounds won't be so bad.:)

SiR Medic
01-16-2003, 08:36 AM
:eek:

NEONS ON A TYPE-R?
WTF!

http://www3.ns.sympatico.ca/drallen/public_html/pukeface.gif

Are you F.N. NUTZ?

Jpax
01-16-2003, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by Suk02Si
:eek: :eek: why ruin a Type R?

but I think BMX27698374615381 or something has 'em.

hahaaha no he dose not...... lol.... funny

02SilverSiHB
01-16-2003, 09:58 AM
I hate neons :mad: