PDA

View Full Version : Going through my new Ep3and found some good stuff?

Mortification1
01-07-2012, 03:16 PM
Well i was going through my just recently put together hatch. Long story short it was all red interior and i completely gutted it and brought back to stock. And today i decided to go through under my car and found i apparently have a Apexi N1 exhaust system amd Apexi n1 type V coilovers. Also some Rotora BBK kit up front.

Can anyone shed light on these? Apparently they dampers....never dealt with such suspension. I know i can tweak them up front but should i and how?

civictype_r04
01-07-2012, 04:10 PM
Post some pics!

Sent from my HTC THUNDERBOLT 4G LTE using tapatalk

Manny Kid 15
01-07-2012, 04:14 PM
X2 jovani post sum pics jerk or come over to the pad and I'll take pics

Mortification1
01-07-2012, 04:59 PM
X2 jovani post sum pics jerk or come over to the pad and I'll take pics

I have pix...but i couldnt figure out how to post them. The server here said pix were to big. Wtf?

And where do u stay cabron? LoL. Text me ur address. But i cant come over till tomorrow. Or show me how to post them cuz i have plenty...just too big...or so this site says

Mortification1
01-07-2012, 05:10 PM
The coilovers and exhaust

Mortification1
01-07-2012, 05:12 PM
And why is it so hard to post pix smh -_-

usedep3
01-07-2012, 05:24 PM
And why is it so hard to post pix smh -_-

-scale pics in ms paint

-upload onto your choice in image hosting sites

-copy and paste url into the following: insert image url here

-edit OP to include the above

AKEP
01-07-2012, 06:00 PM
n1 is a cat back system. usually loud and ricey. ebay makes a ton of them for knock offs. but yours is legit.

n1 coilovers. you have adjustable height and dampening. make your car as high or low as they will let you go, and you can adjust the stiffness of the dampers. warning: changing height will require an alignment.

bbk's are $$$$. just keep them if you want, might just be for looks as you don't track it (yet). idk how much the pads cost but be ready to pay out for them when you need them.

Mortification1
01-07-2012, 06:39 PM
n1 is a cat back system. usually loud and ricey. ebay makes a ton of them for knock offs. but yours is legit.

n1 coilovers. you have adjustable height and dampening. make your car as high or low as they will let you go, and you can adjust the stiffness of the dampers. warning: changing height will require an alignment.

bbk's are $$$$. just keep them if you want, might just be for looks as you don't track it (yet). idk how much the pads cost but be ready to pay out for them when you need them.

Yeah the muffler says JASMA which im guessing its Apexi? LoL. And yeah its kind of too much for me. Anyone wanna trade for a Apexi Ws2? :P

The coilovers are all right but im wondering about adjustment. Or dampening cuz it rides like crap to my liking. As far as tracking auto x nope never will. Atleast i think. The car stops freaken awesome though. But im considering getting rid of them. Not sure yet on that. And the pads are like 150 or so. I looked at it already :s

Mortification1
01-07-2012, 06:39 PM
-scale pics in ms paint

-upload onto your choice in image hosting sites

-copy and paste url into the following: insert image url here

-edit OP to include the above

kind of guessed photo bucket was gonna be solution but i was hoping not. LoL