PDA

View Full Version : So long to the hatch

sittinlow
01-17-2012, 05:25 AM
Well friends, after about eight years of EP happiness, I believe it was time for me to move on. Some of you know me, most of you dont but the ones who do, have become very close to me, to the point of family and have even served in my wedding to my wife. I will never forget the amazing people that I have had the opportunity to meet on this site and the great fun doing the Texas Meets, whenever I could make them. I will be around from time to time to see how the EP scene is doing, but I figured it was time to move to other forums like NASIOC and IWSTI..... and heres why.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y148/multi_flavored_bagel/IMAG0280.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y148/multi_flavored_bagel/IMAG0282.jpg

Say goodbye to the mini Odyssey

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y148/multi_flavored_bagel/IMAG0099.jpg

Figured it was time to move up to the AWD community... couldnt get away from the hatchback tho...

POOPTOOTH
01-17-2012, 07:05 AM
Beautiful STI man, and a solid upgrade. Good luck with everything!

ImportCustomx
01-17-2012, 07:38 AM
ill see you soon, when your ring lands are blown and you need a reliable car again :D

see ya

beware of the perrin downpipe...ive re-welded 2 of my friends perrin downpipes..or was it the uppipe...either way..keep an eye on the welds on the flanges... i noticed your car has perrin on the top part which leads me to believe they did perrin down under too.

OH and changing spark plugs...ughh.

MugenReplica
01-17-2012, 07:47 AM
Your presence and contributions to the forum will definitely be felt and missed. Sad to see another OG fading from the hatch, but your contributions live through your posts, threads, and history on the hatch. I'm sure, like many others on here, that you come back and share your journey with the STI throughout your ownership. It's always good to be enlightened about other vehicles and see old members of the hatch doing well. Thank you for all of your long years here! If we don't see you again, safe driving and safe living!

Silvercard
01-17-2012, 08:40 AM
Ringland! lol nice upgrade as I have more motivation to head to the STI path soon. I have worked on them ej series engines and they are a beauty unless they show up with that ring land problem that Fuji has yet to address lol

ImportCustomx
01-17-2012, 09:52 AM
yes im aware its ringlands...my phone is not.

Silvercard
01-17-2012, 12:10 PM
yes im aware its ringlands...my phone is not.
I didn't notice it just saw the original post it wasn't again you :mwink:

sittinlow
01-17-2012, 06:28 PM
not to worry, i have already had the ringland problem... thus have a built bottom end and the downpipe is turbo xs

sittinlow
01-17-2012, 06:31 PM
Your presence and contributions to the forum will definitely be felt and missed. Sad to see another OG fading from the hatch, but your contributions live through your posts, threads, and history on the hatch. I'm sure, like many others on here, that you come back and share your journey with the STI throughout your ownership. It's always good to be enlightened about other vehicles and see old members of the hatch doing well. Thank you for all of your long years here! If we don't see you again, safe driving and safe living!

My brother, it was an absolute pleasure, just wish we could have met in person. I will be around from time to time to show face and learn some of the younger crowd into what it truly means to be an EP owner. I really do miss the car.

Kinda weird tho, I got into it the other day to move it out of the driveway (i sold it to my roomates wife) and it felt so damned small.