PDA

View Full Version : ebay foglights and oem foglight button?

NEO_FOLLOWER2
01-30-2012, 09:38 PM
so i hear that the ebay foglights have practically the same fitment as oem

except the harness and button are not as good as oem

the harness doesnt really bother me as much...i can wire up the harness and make sure it is secure by myself

im wondering what the button looks like compared to oem and if i can buy the button by itself oem

sorry if this has been posted before but i looked...maybe not hard enough

NVM FOUND IT!...i guess delete this post or if you wanna discuss it lol go ahead

i guess...which ebay set did you guys buy and how did it work out? it would help me pull the trigger if i had reviews of different ebay sets

SkareKrow
01-30-2012, 11:28 PM
Lets Discuss...
The Foglight switch can be bought at Honda still. For a little under 25$ if I'm wrong someone correct me.

I don't know what would be a great ebay kit either. I do need to get my foglights up and running also

theMan_ny
01-30-2012, 11:31 PM
MoonSi has a group buy for fogs. A lot of people have written good reviews on his. Check it out under group buys.
EDIT: Here's the link http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66531 you can read what people have said.

tinman5
01-31-2012, 07:06 PM
Well, since we are discussing...I picked up an Ebay kit with yellow lenses that happened to be made of glass. The set i bought did not come with the wiring set though so i am running a simple 2 wire switch with keyed power so as not to accidentally drain the batt'ry.
I while back some jackass caused me to go offroad which resulted in a hairline crack on one lens. At some point down the line I picked up an OEM foggy switch with pigtail which I have been considering installing for the sake of cleanliness.
I figure I may as well replace that one cracked lens while I am at it. My question, if I may, are the Ebay or moonsi foggies glass lenses or plastic/acrylic? I'm asking because i have heard that they are plastic lenses.
If they are glass I'll order up a set tomorrow. I apologize for my sometimes long posts...