PDA

View Full Version : Back in the fold

zc1
02-18-2012, 11:20 AM
Had an EP3 from 2004-2007, then sold it because we were expecting our first child. It was far from stock -- JRSC, Tein suspension, CTR aero, CF hood, etc. 4.5 years later, I'm back in a 2004 EP3 (white this time, instead of black). I was a member of this site back then as well (although it seems completely different, now (not just format and members, but a lot of content seems to be missing/purged)). Regardless, it's good to be home. :mbiggrin:

Euro-Yellow-Ep3
02-19-2012, 04:55 PM
Welcome back bro. Ep3's are addicting

MugenReplica
02-19-2012, 05:31 PM
Welcome back! I think everybody who leaves the forum realizes what a great group of guys/gals we have here on the forum and how helpful everybody is to each other compared to some of the other forums. You'll always be welcome back, so start modding already!

makavelibranded
02-19-2012, 07:05 PM
Welcome back I think since then the Hatch has lost mass amounts of content twice, idk im getting old its hard to remember lol.

zc1
02-19-2012, 08:57 PM
Thanks for the welcome, guys! It's great to be back.

Modding's going to be a slow process this time around. I have some basic stuff to fix up a bit but overall the car's in excellent shape. This year will probably be about 'restoration,' with the fun stuff (JRSC) to happen next year.