PDA

View Full Version : Bumper Light PIA

04EP3Hatch
02-20-2012, 10:47 PM
well im sick of having issues with my junk ass bumper lights haha as a lot of you know im milano red, so to do a nifty trick i put 2 more red lenses in the front bumper, VOOILA it looked awesome, but now from pulling the bumper off to do the turbo kit yadda yadda yadda the one front one is completely broken and the one rear one leaks enough water internally to encase a fish, but im thinking of doing something a little nifty, im gonna buy the set of 4 black ebay bumper lenses, go to jervix paint supply and get a rattle can made up of my r81 milano red paint, and have a freind that owns a vinyl shop make me 4 very small honda logo's, same as the emblem, not the old school squares, and place them dead center on all 4, then hit the lights with the red, pull off the stickers, and clear them. so that way theyll be paint matched and the H logo will be black and light up when the lights are on. you guys think thats :gghey: or should i just paint them entirely red with no logo's

ttttrigg3r
02-20-2012, 11:36 PM
I thought about doing that 2 weeks ago. I actually tried it. Didn't look too good so I just painted my makers amber. The H emblem will be tiny because the markers are pretty small (The part that lights up is only the middle part). You have to get up close to appreciate the detail.

I vote yes though. Take pictures so everyone can see.Maybe they'll turn out awesome.

rd02SiR
02-21-2012, 07:23 PM
I've been needing to find some bumper lenses to do this.

Sent from my awful auto correcting iPhone using Tapatalk

mitchlikesbikes
02-21-2012, 08:11 PM
if you do it and it ends up looking full homo you can always just paint them completely, right?

worth a shot i think.