PDA

View Full Version : Alignment specs!

Powers
02-21-2012, 09:16 PM
I tried finding a thread with how people have there alignment setup for the track but could find it.

If anyone that takes there ep to the track or has a aggressive setup knows there specs please post up. Trying to get ideas for how I should have my ep setup. Thanks!

makavelibranded
02-21-2012, 09:32 PM
My car is set neg 2 camber in the front neg 1 in the rear with toe zeroed out.

Ive only autocrossed and heres a vid of me having fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cg5pCiW8f3k&list=UUrIv6B44DkghNvJRMIPzxHw&index=2&feature=plcp

full setup is
Revhard kit, 7-8 psi
hp??
Buddyclub Race Spec Coilovers
Eibach camber kit,
Front Camber neg 2.0 rear camber neg 1.0
Front sway bar removed
Integra Type-r Rear sway, rear strut brace, Middle floor bar and front subframe brace
BF Goodrich G-Force KDW 2 215 45 17
Enkie RSV
Rear hatch and seats slightly gutted

Powers
02-21-2012, 09:43 PM
My car is set neg 2 camber in the front neg 1 in the rear with toe zeroed out.

Ive only autocrossed and heres a vid of me having fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cg5pCiW8f3k&list=UUrIv6B44DkghNvJRMIPzxHw&index=2&feature=plcp

full setup is
Revhard kit, 7-8 psi
hp??
Buddyclub Race Spec Coilovers
Eibach camber kit,
Front Camber neg 2.0 rear camber neg 1.0
Front sway bar removed
Integra Type-r Rear sway, rear strut brace, Middle floor bar and front subframe brace
BF Goodrich G-Force KDW 2 215 45 17
Enkie RSV
Rear hatch and seats slightly gutted

Caster?

makavelibranded
02-21-2012, 10:57 PM
i dont remember

Ba82Ep3
02-21-2012, 11:12 PM
Go see Brady at Custom Car Care. Tell him what you want... their chassis tuner is AWESOME. I believe their non camber adjustable alignment is $100... and the full on alignment was $130. You get a digital printout showing everything in the setup.

Caster is unadjustable if you dont have inverted camber plates. You DONT wanna go until you have everything right though. Make sure your rideheight is set properly... all balljoints are good... wheel bearings are good... front strut crimp bolts are set... and bushings are good. If not youre wasting good $.

Ill look for my printout... and post it up.

powdbyrice
02-22-2012, 12:47 AM
http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?63243-High-Performance-Street-Alignments&highlight=

Powers
02-22-2012, 08:49 AM
Go see Brady at Custom Car Care. Tell him what you want... their chassis tuner is AWESOME. I believe their non camber adjustable alignment is $100... and the full on alignment was $130. You get a digital printout showing everything in the setup.

Caster is unadjustable if you dont have inverted camber plates. You DONT wanna go until you have everything right though. Make sure your rideheight is set properly... all balljoints are good... wheel bearings are good... front strut crimp bolts are set... and bushings are good. If not youre wasting good $.

Ill look for my printout... and post it up.

I just have a bad strut....but im getting coilovers so it doesnt really matter. And inverted camber plates? Im getting tein superstreets with the pillow ball mounts so they should have those on them correct?