PDA

View Full Version : Figured I'd post...

Babylegg03si
02-26-2012, 07:36 PM
Hi fellow EPhatchers!! My name is David and I live in Ocala, FL. I've been on this forum for about six or seven years now and I can honestly say this is a great one. I had (I'll finish about that in a second) a NHBP 2003 model that I bought used in 2005 with 57k miles. It had the basics I/RH/E and H&R lowering springs. Probably the most fun I've ever had driving. I bought a few more goodies for it (JDM bumper, Mugen cf replica wing and Tanabe strut bar) and drove it. I loved the fact it wasn't common. There aren't many in my area but if I go to Orlando or Tampa I'll see more. I had her up to 135k miles and on Feb. 18th, I traded her in for a 2006 Pontiac GTO. It was tough to get rid of Lafawnduh (that's what I named her lol) as it wasn't in the plans to trade her in but it lowered my payment A LOT. Luckily the dealership in Brandon, FL let me get my parts off of her. She was great car, had so many memories with her (good and bad), road trips galore and I learned how to work on cars through her. I will be selling the parts soon to fund for headers, exhaust, piping and a Diablo tuner. Like I said, I will miss the hatch and i will keep an eye out for another. Oh, and I'll still stay on the forums...I love EPs still. Thanks everyone for help, ideas, info, everything.

-David

Ps...I'll upload pics of Lafawnduh and the Goat from my laptop. iPad won't let me.

Euro-Yellow-Ep3
02-26-2012, 07:46 PM
IN for parts

Draw7Seven
02-26-2012, 08:28 PM
IN for parts

In for him to become a forum sponsor or make the required number of useful posts to be able to sell on the forums.

Glad to hear EPhatch was helpful for you, man. I'm still here years after getting rid of mine.

Babylegg03si
02-26-2012, 08:42 PM
Haha I know, it's gonna take me awhile to reach a hundred posts. I was thinking of becoming a sponsor but the deal on the GTO was too good to pass up.