PDA

View Full Version : New owner here! Where are you guys going to for parts?

02SilverSiHB
07-20-2002, 11:36 PM
I used to own a jrsc civic ex and now I own the great 02 si :D
Anyway, I was wondering what sites you guys are going to for aftermarket parts on our cars. My list of favorites is turning up nothing. Ebay seems to only have aem cai and thermal exhaust (which I'd love to see a pic of it on one of ours)

Pradamuimui
07-21-2002, 12:35 AM
I below have given you an extensive list of websites to search out to find your performance needs;

1. www.matrixracing.com official online dealer of AEM CAI's, and performance mods.
2. www.tirerack.com for your suspension needs...they carry Eibach springs, both Pro kit, and sportline. They also carry Koni 12 way adjustable gas shocks which I would reccomend with ur suspension package.
3. www.eautoworks.com is the only site that I have found so far who can get the new Comptech catback for our 2002 Civic Si, even Comptech doesnt have it up on there website right now.
4. www.inlinefour.com I would check from time to time here in the next couple of weeks since I hear they are going to get a lot of stuff in for our cars.
5. www.jdmhondaparts.com I would also check from time to time.
6. www.ebay.com Has a couple of things on its site as well...and i I find anything elseI will let you kow....hope that this helps!!!

02SilverSiHB
07-21-2002, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by Pradamuimui
I below have given you an extensive list of websites to search out to find your performance needs;

1. www.matrixracing.com official online dealer of AEM CAI's, and performance mods.
2. www.tirerack.com for your suspension needs...they carry Eibach springs, both Pro kit, and sportline. They also carry Koni 12 way adjustable gas shocks which I would reccomend with ur suspension package.
3. www.eautoworks.com is the only site that I have found so far who can get the new Comptech catback for our 2002 Civic Si, even Comptech doesnt have it up on there website right now.
4. www.inlinefour.com I would check from time to time here in the next couple of weeks since I hear they are going to get a lot of stuff in for our cars.
5. www.jdmhondaparts.com I would also check from time to time.
6. www.ebay.com Has a couple of things on its site as well...and i I find anything elseI will let you kow....hope that this helps!!!

you are the man! Thanks!;)

02SilverSiHB
07-21-2002, 08:07 AM

by the way, how does your exhaust sound? I don't want to get one that is loud. I used to own an apexi n1 for my 97 civic. Also do you have any pics?

Pradamuimui
07-21-2002, 01:42 PM
I havent recieved my Comptech catack yet either, I also odered it from eautoworks and Im waiting for it to get here. I ordered it about 2 weeks ago and they told me that my catback wouldnt ship out unil the 28th. But if I get mine before you do I will let you know. When did you order ur catback???

No problem on the sites...just trying to help out, hope I did!!

02SilverSiHB
07-21-2002, 07:03 PM
I havent recieved my Comptech catack yet either, I also odered it from eautoworks and Im waiting for it to get here. I ordered it about 2 weeks ago and they told me that my catback wouldnt ship out unil the 28th. But if I get mine before you do I will let you know. When did you order ur catback???

No problem on the sites...just trying to help out, hope I did!!
I haven't ordered one yet. My wife would kill me :D
I spent so much money on my previous civic, that it would be a little to soon. Maybe in a few more months