PDA

View Full Version : K20 Blk Hatchy - Miami

the_real_7
04-06-2012, 05:43 PM
Hello guys , I'm Long time member here but have never introduced myself . . I'm Tony from Miami . . . keeping it cool with the coronas and the barbeques . . and trying to keep the ep3 love here in miami . . . rsx gets to much love lol hating hating

Pandamanda22
04-06-2012, 06:46 PM
Finally another Miami guy. We got to start up the SoFlo meets again. Its dead. Welcome

d0rad0EP3
04-06-2012, 06:52 PM
There we go another Magic city hatcher... What's good tonight... I was thinking on OKEE but my dude there Pandamanda thinks it gets to hot I'm down to meet up in OKEE tonight just to chill it'll e fuxk a NHBP, VBP and and Euro yellow hanging out at OKEE... LMK guys

the_real_7
04-06-2012, 09:51 PM
Finally another Miami guy. We got to start up the SoFlo meets again. Its dead. Welcome yea for real , i see so many ep3's here , but i think none have ep3 love ? im down for some meets if my tuner ever figures the problem he made :mbiggrin:

There we go another Magic city hatcher... What's good tonight... I was thinking on OKEE but my dude there Pandamanda thinks it gets to hot I'm down to meet up in OKEE tonight just to chill it'll e fuxk a NHBP, VBP and and Euro yellow hanging out at OKEE... LMK guys yea man that be funnnnnn but gotta get my ep3 back in action this week . . be fun to group up with some clean ep3's

Pandamanda22
04-07-2012, 06:02 AM
maybe we can get the Miami scene active again :)

d0rad0EP3
04-07-2012, 06:30 AM
Any pics...