PDA

View Full Version : stock fpr

ephatchback
04-13-2012, 04:47 AM
so when i installed my rc 440s i had to remove the plastic housing on the stock fpr in the center of the stock fuel rail..i noticed the screw on the bottom of the regulator was sitting on the im..i screwed it back and noticed it has alot of play..it gets tight, but it doesnt tighten all the way down unless you turn it for a while..i was just wondering if the stock fpr was adjustable at all by turning that small screw? i always assumed i needed an aftermarket fpr to adjust fuel pressure i just wanted to check w you guys to see if i could make adjustments to my fuel pressure w the stock one..sorry for the ignorant post. i ended up tightening the screw all the way tight..i was just wondering if that restricted my fp at all..right now im running a bit rich and was wanting to see if by tightening that screw all the way down had any effect on the fuel pressure...thanks guys..-joep

TheKone
04-13-2012, 12:18 PM
I thought our FPR was non adjustable and lived in the fuel tank because we have a return-less system. I could be wrong.

AKEP
04-13-2012, 08:25 PM
thats not the fpr. its a pulse damper. you cant run other than stock injectors without kpro. the stock fpr is in the gas tank, and non adjustable since its before the fuel rail on our non return style system.

put it back to stock, nothing you possibly have right now could use 440cc injectors.

no, it doesnt add hp. or make it run better. not without engine managment.

ephatchback
04-13-2012, 10:40 PM
cool..thanks guys -joep