PDA

View Full Version : PURPLE lights

cleanblack2002
07-21-2002, 10:01 AM
Does anyone know where I can find purple lights to fit on top where the wiper fluid comes out of? I know they make them in white, red, blue and green but I really want purple......If anyone knows of any sites I can find out PLEASE let me know- and as far as purple lighting for anything else for that matter- much appreciated!

ek9jdmhb
07-21-2002, 10:24 AM
i dont want to be rude but please dont get lights like that on your car. stuff like that give honda people a bad rep.

cleanblack2002
07-21-2002, 10:37 AM
I actually have a Tiburon so ya dont have to worry about your rep.. :eek: As far as lighting goes, Im a girl and I like the way a car "looks" (on the outside and inside). I guess im more into that than performance parts for my car....That is, until I learn more about performance parts anyway ;)

DownTheHatch
07-21-2002, 12:45 PM
They don't come in purple, I've never seen a purple LED.
Oh well too bad looks like you can't get them, shucks.:D

cleanblack2002
07-21-2002, 12:48 PM
:mad: ....hehe sall good, ill keep checking though- just for all of u guys!! ;)

SBC31
07-21-2002, 01:06 PM
Regardless of what car you have, those things should be banned. It's just a fad, and 2 years down the road you will be making fun of yourself.

Pradamuimui
07-21-2002, 01:55 PM
I have said this TONS OF TIMES....DONT BUY THEM...why should you not buy them???

1. They look tacky.
2. They are made from cheap plastic, so after a couple of weeks or months depending how hot your car gets, the plasticc becomes brittle and basically it wil fall apart.
3. You paint a sign on your car that reads to the cops (SCREW WITH ME)
4. That $19 to $20 that you are spending on those tacky lights you could put to a better use...LETS SAY PERFORMANCE MOD????
5. You will disgrace the Si badge, and you will look like every other wanna be import racer.

DynaSpeed
07-21-2002, 02:12 PM
5. You will disgrace the Si badge, and you will look like every other wanna be import racer. She doesn't drive an Si... She drives a Hyundai, so let her do whatever she wants... wait a minute..... on second thought... don't put those lights on your car, it disgraces cars in general. :)

ApexinSi
07-21-2002, 03:24 PM
Please don't do this to your car...them things are annoying and ugly...see how they make this sweet looking rally tiberon look dumb...
http://a6.cpimg.com/image/2E/AE/11465006-0c89-011000BB-.jpg:(

DOTEK
07-22-2002, 12:51 AM
FACTS,

fact: they DO make purple led washer nozzel lights, saw it earlier this afternoon with my own eyes!

fact: they are a fad, they're the ricest invention to ever hit the streets since chrome hubcaps with plastic plate backings that looked like big breaks--no wait...that still doesn't cut it--this is fried rice!

fact: girls do not listen, so she's probably going to end up buying them anyway.

cleanblack2002
07-22-2002, 08:36 AM
Wow..... I didnt know just how many people are AGAINST having those kinda lights on their cars..... I guess everyone is entitled to their own opinion though. Im not one of these girls who will deck out their whole car in neons or anything like that- but I do like some type of "lighting" and since they make the red, blue, green, and white lights, I chose to be different and go for purple. I guess lights are lights regardless what color you choose ya know? Thanks for everyones opinion and like DOTEC said "Girls dont listen"......Im not 100% sure Im going to get the lights done to my car, but Im also not sure that Im NOT going to get them either.

DOTEK
07-22-2002, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by cleanblack2002
Im not one of these girls who will deck out their whole car in neons or anything like that

If you do decide to go that route. I have a brand new set of Undercarriage Neon Lights i'm looking to get rid of, its just so happened they're PURPLE! drop me an email or PM if you're interested.

and Ehhh Hhheemmm, it's DOTEK!

CleanBlackSi02
07-25-2002, 10:45 PM
Companies that make auto neon make Uncle Ben seem small time. Understood?

2k2civicSi
07-30-2002, 10:31 PM
where do you live if i see you I WILL THROW RICE AT YOUR CAR j/k lOl