PDA

View Full Version : Need help with new coilovers

tr1x5tuh
04-29-2012, 09:38 PM
Wuddup ephatchers? I'm in the market for a new suspension set up. I'm getting tired of my race lands and the body roll every time I take a turn any input would be appreciated. I have a budget about 1000 I was looking at some

Tiens
Ksport
Omni

But I haven't heard much reviews. Any input would be great. I'd also want to be riding flush since I'm on 16" xxr 502 +15 I'd like a little camber but not too much to take away from any performance.

Sucka
04-29-2012, 09:46 PM
Buddyclub N+.

kaotik78
04-30-2012, 05:59 AM
Buddyclub's can be found on Amazon for a decent price, and if you have Prime, you can get it shipped in two days or one day for 3.99!!

boricua4life
04-30-2012, 06:51 AM
buddy club is what i have. very happy with them, also progress coilovers are good.

tr1x5tuh
04-30-2012, 07:45 PM
What do you guys think of Tiens ?

b_ron
04-30-2012, 08:12 PM
can't really go wrong with either.

also Tein and Buddy Club are local. Tein is in Downey, and Buddy Club is somewhere around Walnut(?)

whatsvtec
04-30-2012, 08:20 PM
Go with buddy club over tein.

Sucka
04-30-2012, 09:31 PM

What is tien? Like tin can?

tr1x5tuh
05-01-2012, 10:49 AM
What is tien? Like tin can?

My bad teins lol iPhone auto correct. Thanks for all the input guys I'll probably go with the bc n+ now just gotta find some in my budget range gotta hit up dwz.

RHCP0801
05-01-2012, 11:11 AM
get progess, I know there is a long wait but it is worth it from what I have read. That is what I eventually want to get

Sucka
05-01-2012, 05:51 PM
My bad teins lol iPhone auto correct. Thanks for all the input guys I'll probably go with the bc n+ now just gotta find some in my budget range gotta hit up dwz.

Lol just messing with ya. Yeah hit up DWZ & I also know a guy that who can get BC N+ for cheap as well but i don't know if he's still the distributor for Buddyclub anymore.

tr1x5tuh
05-01-2012, 07:57 PM
[QUOTE=Sucka;963004]Lol just messing with ya. Yeah hit up DWZ & I also know a guy that who can get BC N+ for cheap as well but i don't know if he's still the distributor for Buddyclub anymore.[/

I was about to hit up phil. As of today I have 1400 for bc n+ but I want to find a better deal thank $1395 lol. I also wanted to invest in a sway bars sub frame and some Wilwood front big brakes :)) and maybe a jrsc-s with an upgraded pulley and injectors and kpro in the works as of right now. Still saving another 3-4 months should do

h.pham
05-01-2012, 08:03 PM
Lol just messing with ya. Yeah hit up DWZ & I also know a guy that who can get BC N+ for cheap as well but i don't know if he's still the distributor for Buddyclub anymore.

woah woah! BC N+ for cheap? can i get in on this? haha

tr1x5tuh
05-01-2012, 08:25 PM

I gotta get my ep up to par like it used to. Going for a whole different look though but if u can. Can you ask your boy? I'm getting tired of the race land body roll lol

b_ron
05-02-2012, 08:58 AM
I was about to hit up phil. As of today I have 1400 for bc n+ but I want to find a better deal thank $1395 lol. I also wanted to invest in a sway bars sub frame and some Wilwood front big brakes :)) and maybe a jrsc-s with an upgraded pulley and injectors and kpro in the works as of right now. Still saving another 3-4 months should do

I remember he was selling his RSD's a while ago but I think he had them on his car the last time I saw.

Sucka
05-02-2012, 06:27 PM

I gotta get my ep up to par like it used to. Going for a whole different look though but if u can. Can you ask your boy? I'm getting tired of the race land body roll lol

Yeah your in luck Trinh i just called him he said he can get them. He said he'll give me a call when he gets home and give me a quote. I'm not going to post how much in here so pm me your number.

woah woah! BC N+ for cheap? can i get in on this? haha

Yeah you can get in but you gotta have money ready.

I remember he was selling his RSD's a while ago but I think he had them on his car the last time I saw.

Oh it's not phil. It's a distributor that i know.

makavelibranded
05-02-2012, 09:03 PM

they got a bad rap earlier because of blown shocks like crazy, there decent now but the strut design is not as good as others especially when you factor in the price, if I were you and not racing megan or progressive would be my choice.

tr1x5tuh
05-03-2012, 02:44 PM
Yeah your in luck Trinh i just called him he said he can get them. He said he'll give me a call when he gets home and give me a quote. I'm not going to post how much in here so pm me your number.

Yeah you can get in but you gotta have money ready.

Oh it's not phil. It's a distributor that i know.
Thanks Joseph appreciate all the help that I can get X))

Sucka
05-03-2012, 04:59 PM
Thanks Joseph appreciate all the help that I can get X))

Got your pm.
Called you.
See you later.