PDA

View Full Version : I will be attending the Consumer Electronics Show here in Vegas this weekend.

jaydub
01-07-2003, 01:15 PM
I'll be sure to take tons of pics, like I did at SEMA, and you guys will see them first. :)

I do know that Alpine, Pioneer, and all the big names will be in attendance, so hopefully there's some nice stuff to show and report. :cool:

Jpax
01-07-2003, 09:40 PM
Jaydub remember to take pics of Nichole of MA audio...... god i love her.. :p

And check out the new Eclipse decks.....they have a cd/mp3/ Video display out now......

Keep us posted. :cool:

jaydub
01-07-2003, 09:58 PM
Absolutely, I always visit every booth. I'll try to get as much literature as I can, so I scan shit.

Tell DTH i would make a good mod for this forum.

:D

Jpax
01-07-2003, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by jaydub
Tell DTH i would make a good mod for this forum.

:D

hehehe...... all ready done my friend.. ;)

Speed and Truck
01-10-2003, 08:08 PM
Anyone going to the CES show please stop by the OZ AUDIO booth and let them know if you like their car. We just finished it in time for them to drive it across country for the show. When it gets back here to Fla. sometime in the next month or so it will get a body kit and intake. For those of you not going I will try to post some pics tomorrow.We would like any feedback that you have to offer.

importhonda
01-12-2003, 12:10 AM
Please post pics of that Alpine SI I am hearing about.... I heard they topped thier RSX last year and still hold the title as the most bad ass stereo install in the WORLD

let see some pics...