PDA

View Full Version : Buddyclub N+ adjustment

EP3Lov3
05-12-2012, 02:27 PM
I just put on my N+ dampers and the front sits a little higher, already got an alignment and don't feel like paying 80 bucks again, so is there any way to adjust ride height on the front without removing the front strut bolts or destroying my alignment??

tinman5
05-12-2012, 03:49 PM
Did your alignment come with any kind of warranty? If so, make your neccesary changes, wait a week or so and take the car back. Simply cite the car is pulling to one side or the other. At that point they should offer to re-check the specs and reset the alignment.
As long as you dont go dramatic difference (ie: get the car aligned at a sensible drop and go back a week later with the car dumped on 14's) you should be in good shape.
Unfortunately NTB will not touch any of my cars or I would fork out for the year long alignment warranty.

tinman5
05-12-2012, 03:51 PM
And remember the key here is show up with the car in an unmolested state. Thats why I say wait a week or so after you make your adjustments. Get a little road grime in there.

EP3Lov3
05-12-2012, 08:26 PM
yeah thats what i plan on doing, they said to come back once the car settles a little, its a good alignment shop. i was just curious what my options were lol thanks!