PDA

View Full Version : Question on how to gauge asking price for GSR "blade" wheels

HFPcivicSI
05-15-2012, 12:46 PM
First - this is NOT A FOR SALE THREAD (I know we have the classified section).

Hey guys, I have a decent set of 15" OEM GSR "blade" wheels that are on my ep3 right now. They have tires that have less than 3,000 miles on them (practically new), but I just bought HFP 16's and brand new tires for them as well.

Since I am kinda new to the ep3's, and honda's in general - what would be a good asking price to throw these up on craigslist or something local? The tires are worth atleast $300. (I paid $425).

I know things are only worth what someone will pay for them - but people with much more honda experience might have a better idea where I should start off price wise. I dont want to rip myself off, and I dont mind hooking someone up - BUT i dont want to give these things away either.

What other honda's fit these wheels so I can try to make a general list when I do make up a for sale thread?

I know they fit the integra, but what else?
CRX? Any other 4 lug hondas? regular civics?

Please help a brotha out!

USAF EP3
05-15-2012, 01:06 PM
Any 4x100 lug pattern, doesn't have to be a Honda. I don't know the offset of the GSR "sawblades" but that would be the only limiting fitment factor.

I know back in '07 those where were worth a pretty penny, around $300-$500 for a set (varying condition). I would say if they are good condition around $200-$400. The price would vary on the local market as well.

bizzle
05-15-2012, 07:33 PM
Shame they are only made in 4 lug because I'd totally rock them on my car.

junevtec
05-16-2012, 07:02 AM
about 350$ with tires

beechstreet
05-17-2012, 09:03 AM
I see them on craigslist quite often going for $300 without tires! They tend to go quick... but I'm sure it varies depending on your area.