PDA

View Full Version : Third time's the charm?

_shift
05-17-2012, 08:39 PM
What's going on everyone? I'm more or less just a lurker around here, but I thought I would attempt to say hi again.

I have owned two other EP's, and since having sold my EG, I'm considering picking another one up as my DD. I dont plan on doing much, if anything, to it, but maybe down the road I will.

Hard part is finding a decent, low mileage car nearby. Seems as though these cars are harder to find in good shape then the 20 yr old EG I just sold. :-\

Anyway, I was slightly bored so I just wanted to reintroduce myself. Cheers!

PS: If anyone knows of a decent EP for sale out there, let me know lol.

Almost Fast
05-18-2012, 03:38 PM
Buy mine.

MugenReplica
05-18-2012, 07:23 PM
Would be good to have you back in the fold! Incredibly reliable Hondas for sure, but since they came with "Si" on them, every moron and his brother tries to modify them and ghetto rigging them or fails horribly. They do pop up though, so keep your eyes peeled.

_shift
05-21-2012, 11:59 PM
Yea, thanks guys haha.

I can't seem to find any that are unmolested/without problems/lower miles around my area.. except one.

I found an 04 with 82k for $6000...but it is a salvage title. According to the report, the engine was replaced under insurance and totaled it out? Everything looks good and clean. Would you guys even consider it with a salvage title?