PDA

View Full Version : Hybrid racing powersteering/ac delete kit...

Powers
05-30-2012, 09:49 AM
Ok so I know for sure I want to ditch ac all together since I never use it. Hell I havent pushed that button once. But deleting the powersteering is kind of scary/iffy to me. How bad would it be not having powersteering on a DD. And how much of a difference would losing that weight and parasitic draw really make?

Manny Kid 15
05-30-2012, 10:06 AM
From what Fepster told me is that we have an electric power steering so it won't affect us I am currently having the AC/PS delete kit done on my ep right now
I am using the hard race AC/PS delete kit that they sell on clubrsx.com

MANNY KID 15

Powers
05-30-2012, 10:19 AM
From what Fepster told me is that we have an electric power steering so it won't affect us I am currently having the AC/PS delete kit done on my ep right now
I am using the hard race AC/PS delete kit that they sell on clubrsx.com

MANNY KID 15

If thats true then awesome. But let me know how it is when you get it back. If the weight savings is really that noticable and if you noticed anymore power through the trusty butt dyno.

Powers
05-30-2012, 11:19 AM
To add to this I found this on google to find out how much Id save on weight. http://www.importtuner.com/features/0407it_weight_reduction_tips/ Motivated me to do a stage one weight reduction. Im going to do the ac/ps delete instead of taking out the front passenger seat. I did the math with my body weight and it would be equivelant to adding about 11 whp. I just have to sign up for triple a now haha.