PDA

View Full Version : Good Bag set up!!??!?!

LowerClassKS
05-31-2012, 11:58 PM
Okay i've had my ep for about a year now i've been slammed and am still, but i will be moving for school next year and the roads where i am moving are just terrible and there is no way ill be able to drive my car there... So ive been doing research and i can not find anything. I am looking for a set of bags that will put me at my height or lower, because i dont want to get bags and still be higher lol, so i guess my question is does anyone know a good air suspension set up???

eccramer
06-01-2012, 02:10 AM
Bags are for shopping! Tear your shit up on the terrible roads, plus, who needs bumpers? That's how everyone will now how hard you roll! The more broken your car is, the cooler you are.

whatsvtec
06-01-2012, 03:41 AM
custom

tinman5
06-01-2012, 06:50 PM
Check with the lowriders or the Euros.
Bagyard and Rayvern do a lot of VW/Audi kits to full custom. Stateside I have heard of Firestone and a subsidiary of Allied Sygma(?)
I like the thought of air suspension, unfortunately, I am all about the static drop.

PatrickJamesYu
06-01-2012, 06:58 PM
Yeah put the kit together your self

You have your coils already, so I'd put together a bagover kit

http://www.airassisted.ca/us/index.php
is a good source if you're new to air (or experienced)

Other then that, there's a few Japanese websites I know of that have a very prestigious name in parts and set-ups in the air-ride community.
Though ordering through them to the states can be a headache.

Cup kit's a dope too, though I've never installed one so I do not know from first hand experience how they will treat you on the daily.
but in theory they seem awesome.

Goodluck

LowerClassKS
06-03-2012, 03:15 PM
Bags are for shopping! Tear your shit up on the terrible roads, plus, who needs bumpers? That's how everyone will now how hard you roll! The more broken your car is, the cooler you are.
i have proved that i can drive low and i spend to much money on my car to just tear it up