PDA

View Full Version : HKS Hi-Power owners...question for you...

Jukka
06-06-2012, 07:01 PM
So I ordered my HKS Hi-Power from Kseriesparts.com and when I got it, the packing slip said "Silencer Included"...so I looked through the box, no sign of silencer anywhere. I contacted Kseriesparts and they don't know if the kit was supposed to come with one or not. They contacted HKS japan to see if they know, they said it could have, but they wanted me to take pictures of the exhaust on my car and the empty box.

So my question is, did anyone else who bought a Hi-Power get a silencer in the box? I'm kinda getting frustrated trying to get this answer tracked down/get my silencer.

mitchlikesbikes
06-06-2012, 07:07 PM
i don't wanna sound like i think you're a retard, but did you double check to see if it was already in the exhaust?

Jukka
06-06-2012, 07:33 PM
thanks..yea checked, nothing in the muffler. It was the first place I checked.

mitchlikesbikes
06-06-2012, 08:45 PM
strange. hopefully some people who have it will chime in.

maribou912
06-07-2012, 12:38 AM
ive been looking into this exhaust a lot lately and it seems like a lot of people who buy this exhaust have this same problem but no one seems to know if it was supposed to come with it or not. i havnt heard of anyone getting it with it yet but id really like to know good luck i hope your able to get one sent to you

Manny Kid 15
06-07-2012, 07:09 AM
When I bought mine it came with it but that was like 2 1/2 years ago, I don't know about know... Good luck with hopefully getting one it sounds really nice without the silencer but to some people it's really loud

MANNY KID 15

iDom
06-07-2012, 07:23 AM
I got mine from THMotorsports about a year ago and it was in the exhaust already but it definitely came with it.