PDA

View Full Version : Help with my keyless entry

fdnyjon
06-12-2012, 05:26 PM
Hello, I'm having difficulties with my ep3. I just installed new door actuators this week and they worked perfectly!! Two days later after the install was complete the car didn't want to unlock with the remote. So I unlocked it through the key hole and the alarm went off.. after I was inside I tried unlocking it by the door switch. It still didnt work! none of the doors unlock including the hatch. I checked a few fuses but they seem to be working fine.

Has this happened to anybody else?? Somebody give me some pointers

Thanks

ep3k20
06-12-2012, 06:22 PM
I previously stated to another member having issues with keyless entry, but start simple... Is the battery to your fob dead?

fdnyjon
06-12-2012, 07:25 PM
No its not dead. It still shows light when I click the buttons. The doors dont even unlock from the inside door panel switch

Kis4KEN
06-17-2012, 02:17 AM
My keyless haven't worked for years. I'm use to it. Even my friends remember to lock the passenger door when they get out. haha.

fdnyjon
06-24-2012, 07:01 PM
My keyless haven't worked for years. I'm use to it. Even my friends remember to lock the passenger door when they get out. haha.

Lol yeah my friends use to do it without me telling them as well lol I got new door acuators so my prob is gone! lol

As for my car not working, turns out my car battery was on 3 volts lol Problem solved now