PDA

View Full Version : New suspension in a week or two!

Powers
06-14-2012, 10:55 AM
Finally ordering my suspension after many questions and much research. Going with A-spec. But heres my question. I would like to get new bushings and looking at spherical bearings. I dont mind a stiff ride at all. Last ride had leaf springs all around and solid axles front and back with no heat or ac. But anywho. Has anyone ran the Blox spherical bearing kit? If so how did you like? Longevity? How much of a difference did it really make?

Powers
06-14-2012, 04:47 PM
Someones got to know. Come on now! And has anyone seen spherical bearings for the rear trailing arm? I know function7 sells theyre control arms with them as an option.

rd02SiR
06-17-2012, 01:17 PM
I personally haven't run them. But from what I've heard from ppl who have locally, they don't last. I don't think it's a good option for a dd. All that dirt and dust will wear them out very fast. If it's a track or weekend car, then go for it. But be prepared for a noisy ride when they start to go.

Sent from my awful auto correcting iPhone using Tapatalk

DA9_GSR
06-18-2012, 04:28 AM
I can't answer your question about the spherical bearings LCA's. However, I do have the A-Spec suspension. It lowers the car 1". It rides pretty stiff and the feedback is awesome. You're going to have to shave the lower bushing on the rear shocks to fit into the EP3 rear trailing arms (simply install into RSX trailing arms). Also, you'll need RSX outer tie rod ends. Aside from that, Enojy!