PDA

View Full Version : Help a guy out!

Garrett
06-14-2012, 08:09 PM
From another forum I use. Very sad story, and would love to see him overcome the first place guy (although he is 7k votes behind).

A little late on the entry for this contest, but my father is most deserving of this. I would appreciate any votes I can get.

also, you can vote everyday. Sometimes multiple times a day

http://bit.ly/M49DVJ

cliffs on accident from 09
-this was located on rochambeau in williamsburg, right at the stonehouse elementary school intersection

-17 year old girl driving a small s10 pickup didnt look clearly, went out onto a two lane divided hwy
-my parents in a 07 yukon denali, got t-boned by the girl on my moms side door while they were going 60mph
-caused the denali to flip 6 times over a distance of 100 feet, my dad was awake the whole time
-dad-no injuries. mom-completely shattered right forearm, crushed t4 vertebrae, and broken ankle. permantely paralyzed from the waist down
-girl gets failure to yield to traffic, BS.
-we get money from insurance for changing things in our house, (ramps, stair lift)
-got some new cars aswell, honda odyssey with a wheelchair ramp, 07 mini for my brother, and lastly I got a caliber srt4.
-would trade them all for her to walk again.

end rant/

Draw7Seven
06-14-2012, 10:07 PM
You should tell him to put this on Reddit

I voted

EUB44
06-15-2012, 02:03 AM
Voted

sistealth02
06-15-2012, 03:36 AM
Voted. hope things turn out better than what they did.

HFPcivicSI
06-15-2012, 06:01 AM
I sent my vote too.