PDA

View Full Version : Function/Form LCA's or Blackworks?

StimulisRK
06-26-2012, 02:20 PM
I searched around on here and I can't find anything on F2's LCA's for EP3. Does anyone have them? They seem like they know what they're doing from the looks of their site; I haven't really heard much on them.

I was either gonna go with Blackworks or the F2's. Only difference is Blackworks comes with rubber bushings instead of urethane (F2).

whatsvtec
06-26-2012, 03:38 PM
Why do you need either? :shrug:
I don't see the point in aftermarket LCA's. Are your bushings bad or LCA bent?

I would pick the BWR over F7, solely due to the rubber bushing(holds up better to road salt). Though if I were replacing R-LCA's I'd be looking for spherical bushings.

StimulisRK
06-26-2012, 03:54 PM
Why do you need either? :shrug:
I don't see the point in aftermarket LCA's. Are your bushings bad or LCA bent?

I would pick the BWR over F7, solely due to the rubber bushing(holds up better to road salt). Though if I were replacing R-LCA's I'd be looking for spherical bushings.

Thank you for being a voice of reason haha. I get on these weird kicks of what I can buy now that i've been working full-time and actually have money, and today it was LCA's after seeing my friends new EG last night with his flashy purple LCA's :mtongue:

whatsvtec
06-26-2012, 03:59 PM
Thank you for being a voice of reason haha. I get on these weird kicks of what I can buy now that i've been working full-time and actually have money, and today it was LCA's after seeing my friends new EG last night with his flashy purple LCA's :mtongue:

Save it to spend on something flashier! Liiiiiike an engine swap? :D Or ballin' coils that do more than go low. (unlike all sub $1k options)