PDA

View Full Version : Swapping bushings in innovative 75a mount kit

dkid15
07-01-2012, 07:01 PM
So ive got the innovative 75a kit that ive had laying around for a while and am ready to go ahead and put in. I see some people running one 75a mount and two 60a mounts for less vibration? I'm a little worried my cars gonna rattle like crazy. Anyone know if i can just press in new 60a bushings into my current mounts? I cant imagine the steel is different just the poly density for the bushing right? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

sistealth02
07-01-2012, 10:03 PM
So ive got the innovative 75a kit that ive had laying around for a while and am ready to go ahead and put in. I see some people running one 75a mount and two 60a mounts for less vibration? I'm a little worried my cars gonna rattle like crazy. Anyone know if i can just press in new 60a bushings into my current mounts? I cant imagine the steel is different just the poly density for the bushing right? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

If I were you, i would call Innovative and see what they have to say...

Blah1219
07-02-2012, 12:47 PM
I decided to run the 75a mounts for all 3 and went with a 60a front mount since you have to buy the front mount seperate. Don't forget you have a total of 4 mounts in your engine bay.

dkid15
07-02-2012, 02:20 PM
Yes i know, i have a 75a front mount as well. It came with the kit for free. I don't really care for it as it doesn't do much. Anyway how do you like the ride? Is it unbearable or is it tolerable? This car is my DD with a k24 in it.