PDA

View Full Version : Priorities...

Powers
07-03-2012, 05:23 PM
I WANT KPRO NOW! :mmad: So heres the scoop the jeeps sale fell through. I got 1300 in the bank for spending. But im schedule for leave in august and the navy may take half my pay for the next 2 checks which would be fine because my bills would be paid and i could still eat and drink beer :mbiggrin: Or the navy could take half my pay after my leave.

The situation is this if they take it before my leave and I get kpro Im screwed on going home. If the take it after my leave and I get kpro all is good in the hood. If they take it before I go on leave and i DO NOT get kpro im good on leave but have another 4 months with no kpro.....or they could just not take half my pay at all and I get away scott free with there screw up. Do I order kpro or do I wait! this is the question.

HFPcivicSI
07-03-2012, 06:11 PM
Do you need to be tuned? If its a case of your motor needs it, then get it. If its because "you want it" then wait. Dont screw yourself up over a car part man... you have plenty of time to do that when you get back. If your buying it as "just another mod" then dont buy it.

If even 1% of you tells you to wait, thats the real answer you need.. unless you need to tune your car for some reason or it would blow up.

tinman5
07-03-2012, 06:17 PM
Do you need to be tuned? If its a case of your motor needs it, then get it. If its because "you want it" then wait. Dont screw yourself up over a car part man... you have plenty of time to do that when you get back. If your buying it as "just another mod" then dont buy it.

If even 1% of you tells you to wait, thats the real answer you need.. unless you need to tune your car for some reason or it would blow up.

Thats about my exact rationale. Well said.

Powers
07-03-2012, 07:26 PM
When I changed my spark plugs I found out it was runing lean thats what got me concerned. They were white with a slight reddish tint to them.

Popeye
07-04-2012, 08:25 AM
Being an ex Navy man myself, I can say this...it doesnt matter WHO'S fault it was. If the Navy is owed money, they WILL take it, be it sooner or later.

queso
07-04-2012, 10:29 AM
i thout kpro was only for swaps

can you get u ecu flashed instead??

thats bout 300, better than 1000

Powers
07-04-2012, 02:17 PM
Being an ex Navy man myself, I can say this...it doesnt matter WHO'S fault it was. If the Navy is owed money, they WILL take it, be it sooner or later.

Very true...I hate psd. I think im just going to wait until after my leave that way I know im in the clear.