PDA

View Full Version : Suede or leather wheel.

rd02SiR
07-06-2012, 06:10 PM
So I've decided on the Personal Grinta wheel in black with red stitch.

I just can't decide if I want suede or leather. I know te suede won't last as long as the leather, but how long do I have till it's all matted down? This is going in my dd. Leather is nice because of longevity, but doesn't have the same look or feel.

If anyone has experience with Nardi/Personal suede wheel please chime in. Main concern is longevity.

Thanks guys!

Sent from my awful auto correcting iPhone using Tapatalk

tinman5
07-08-2012, 02:36 PM
Go leather.
Assuming feel is that big of an issue, there is always driving gloves. You would be surprised how sweaty your palms really get and if its as hot where you live as it is here, and you drive as much as I do it'll mat down by the end of summer.

rd02SiR
07-10-2012, 10:29 AM
Yeaaahh, I went ahead and ordered the suede wheel. The feel is just so nice. And I have my NRG wheel that I'm using now that i could use for dding. Then swap it for track days/shows.

sleepy ep3
07-10-2012, 10:37 AM
I like suede, but it will fade.

EUB44
07-10-2012, 12:54 PM
Suede with red stitch and red stripe is the best dude. Post up pics when you get it. I was planning to do it with my stock wheel

rd02SiR
07-10-2012, 05:55 PM
I like suede, but it will fade.

Hey that kinda rhymes lmao. Ya I've seen and felt worn faded suede wheel. Still looks ok, and feels ok.

I'll post pics when I get it.