PDA

View Full Version : ephatch decal on my car (pictures)

SBC31
07-21-2002, 05:18 PM
I put one at the bottom of the passenger headlight (sorry no pics yet), and one on the hatch. Here's pics of the hatch one.

Thanks Downthehatch for the decals. Let me know if you ever make Silver ones.

http://members.rogers.com/sbc31/epdecal.jpg

http://members.rogers.com/sbc31/epdecal2.jpg

02TafWhtSi
07-21-2002, 07:59 PM
Looks good - are your windows tinted? I like that position though I do wish the decal with the little picture of our car made it. Maybe DowntheHatch will make the other designs and just charge extra for them!:D

SBC31
07-22-2002, 05:05 AM
Thanks, I like the placement of it too. My windows are tinted, 8% for the back 3 windows, 21% for the 2 front windows.

DJQuikFingaz
07-22-2002, 09:32 AM
Represent where you come from.http://www.ephatch.com/forum/images/icons/icon14.gif

Pradamuimui
07-22-2002, 12:32 PM
They dont look bad, but I still dont like the idea that you have to pay for them...you should get the first one free, and then if you wan any more then you pay for them!!!!

SmoothOperator
07-22-2002, 12:45 PM
I might get one and stick it on the back of my Rearview mirror. Looks cool from outside the car.

DownTheHatch
07-22-2002, 12:50 PM
Prada, why do you have a hard time helping out ephatch.com? Thats mainly why I charge for the decals. I have to pay $21 a month for hosting, not to mention the $80 I fronted for the forum. Even the decals themselves cost me $30. The least you can do is contribute $5 and get some decals in return.

HondaMan
07-22-2002, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by DownTheHatch
Prada, why do you have a hard time helping out ephatch.com? Thats mainly why I charge for the decals. I have to pay $21 a month for hosting, not to mention the $80 I fronted for the forum. Even the decals themselves cost me $30. The least you can do is contribute $5 and get some decals in return.

Right on! I should be getting my decals in the mail this week...right DownTheHatch? :D

DownTheHatch
07-22-2002, 01:44 PM
Yea man. I've already sent out all pending orders.

SBC, what an awsome place to put the decal! I just put one there it fits perfect :) Thanks for the idea!

I think I will get started on a larger decal with a little more legible font and maybe some color in it. Other ideas I have are t-shirts we could wear them to meets, and license plate frames. Just need to find some affordable places to get this stuff made.

SmoothOperator, these decals won't stick to the back of the rear view mirror, I tried your idea and it didn't work.

SmoothOperator
07-22-2002, 01:56 PM
SmoothOperator, these decals won't stick to the back of the rear view mirror, I tried your idea and it didn't work.

Crap!:(

SLOlife
07-22-2002, 01:59 PM
How about silver stickers?

SBC31 how did you get the heating grid to look black? I just tinted my windows 13% and hate the gold/orange heating lines.

Thanks

02TafWhtSi
07-22-2002, 03:13 PM
DowntheHatch - what about the other 3 ideas you had us voting on - can you still make any of those? I would pay you extra for a set of the "ephatch.com" with the little picture of our car next to it - I really liked that one. If not then its cool.

1fastminivan
07-22-2002, 10:50 PM
I got my ephatch.com stickers but I didnt know where to put them until I saw SBCs pics. I love how the rear sticker was put. I think Ill do that also. I just dont know where to put the other. Thanks Downthehatch for mailing those stickers quickly. I also like the idea of what 02TafWhtSi is talking about a new sticker with a little pic of the EP next to it. That would be cool. Peace.

:D

HondaMan
07-22-2002, 11:35 PM
Yeah, I'm going to put 1 of mine where SBC put his.

SBC31
07-24-2002, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by SLOlife
SBC31 how did you get the heating grid to look black? I just tinted my windows 13% and hate the gold/orange heating lines.
Thanks
Must be the way the pic turned out, I can see the orange lines, but not that bad. Got it done from a place here and they did a great job I guess.