07-24-2012, 09:37 AM
awesome find!

I need to get my hands on a set.

poeticfinesse21
07-24-2012, 09:57 AM
:mtongue: :10:

boricua4life
07-24-2012, 02:06 PM
thanks for this!!! im going to put mines up for sale except mines are plug n play already:msmooch::msmooch::mangel: but very easy to do this imo.

Tnhatch03
07-25-2012, 05:59 PM
Will - you need to work on your post count my man!! LOL

those mirrors look great man!!

Euro-Yellow-Ep3
07-25-2012, 06:23 PM
Great write up. Good find

fdnyjon
07-26-2012, 05:31 PM
UK mirrors are sick! Good stuff

PREJDMLUDE
08-03-2012, 10:22 PM
Dam, this post would have been helpful 5 years ago. I had to do mine with a TSX wiring diagram and rsx wiring diagram to figure out what was what and also to figure out for the defrosting button.

VividSI
01-08-2013, 09:41 AM
I'm about to tackle this project and from the looks of the instructions the signal function was wired but there was nothing about the heated function, does anybody have any insight on this?

I will soon have these exact mirrors with the heated UK switch

eurocivic
01-09-2013, 07:50 AM
I'm about to tackle this project and from the looks of the instructions the signal function was wired but there was nothing about the heated function, does anybody have any insight on this?

I will soon have these exact mirrors with the heated UK switch

The two Blk wires are for the heated function. One would go to ground the other to the switch. Do you have the EDM heated mirrors switch? My switch came with pigtails so I knew what wires to hook up. I have a garage and I live in TN it never gets that cold. So that's why i never connected the wires for the heated function. Let me know if you need more help.

soquel1
01-10-2013, 07:59 PM
Wow very helpful diagram. Although I did mine a bit different, without cutting my harness at the combination switch for turn signal function. My install was extremely easy. I also did not connect the heated mirror option as I live in California lol. But did notice something interesting on the USDM harness that had the possibility of running the heated mirrors without the switch.

ChampionshipW
05-08-2016, 01:35 AM
Wow very helpful diagram. Although I did mine a bit different, without cutting my harness at the combination switch for turn signal function. My install was extremely easy. I also did not connect the heated mirror option as I live in California lol. But did notice something interesting on the USDM harness that had the possibility of running the heated mirrors without the switch.
Does anyone know if you swap mirrors out with usdm for these to function properly? Will i lose the heating function? How can I keep the heating function and see properly?

usedep3
05-09-2016, 10:19 AM
Does anyone know if you swap mirrors out with usdm for these to function properly? Will i lose the heating function? How can I keep the heating function and see properly?

if you're taking about the 04/05 facelift mirrors, the 04-08 TSX mirror glass is a direct swap as well as the mirror cover/housing. The mirror base that attaches to the car is chassis specific

chinoman44
05-09-2016, 08:41 PM
just to let anyone know, that diagram doesnt work at all. the controls listed on how to connect them are backwards and your better off powering them to the fender markers to make them blink. im still trying to get the controls right and once done ill post then correct way to get these wired up

eliecer
05-10-2016, 05:40 PM
i need the image of the connection of the keypad of the dash, to finish making the conversion of usdm to uk ,I could help with that, thank you very much

PRODIUS
07-19-2016, 01:16 PM
I would love to do this; very nice!

irowland
02-10-2020, 11:43 AM
Has anyone confirmed that this works? Just got a pair and planning to install them on my 02 si. Thanks