PDA

View Full Version : The time has come

ep3k20
07-29-2012, 09:41 AM
To sell the ep... i have had a lot of fun with it, and have tons of memories, but i have way too many projects going on right now, and the ep just sits (drove it for the first time in a month today) and it needs to be enjoyed, not sit in a driveway to rot. I am still debating if i am selling it complete as it sits, or if i will part it out (if i do i will need to track down a a3 bottom end i still have the complete top end and trans and ecu) Even if i do sell it, i will still lurk on here of course cause you guys are like a family to me, but i reluctantly am walking away from the honda scene. Proceeds from the sell are going into my resto of a 68 cal special mustang i recently picked up, and i really want that car to debut at the mustang roundup next year in steamboat ( the 67 needs a break its gone every year for 10 years) Anyway ill let everyone know what i choose to do, and if i do part out you guys will be the first to know :mcool:

EUB44
07-29-2012, 11:12 AM
Keep us informed. Hope to see u in ephatch even u sell your car.

ep3k20
08-30-2012, 05:34 PM
Welp i picked up the new 2013 Roush F150 Raptor s/c today! Its been a LOOOONG wait (pre-ordered back in june) but she's finally here! If you ever get a chance do yourself a favor and test drive one of these bad boys. I have driven the f150 lightning's and while very nice trucks, the raptor just BLOWS them outta the water by a long shot. The thing is scary fast which is weird coming from a pickup, but seriously i am so happy with the purchase!

The ep has been sitting for the past few months and unfortunately have not driven it at all.... I ripped the motor out as well as the turbo so as she sits she has just the stock k20a3 in it and man... don't miss that motor AT ALL. Ep is for sale (already have a buyer tho local) but the fully built k20a, turbo, trans, ecu (kpro that is tuned)etc etc still needs to go. Willing to get 6500 for everything which by comparison is a LOW ball figure but honestly have no need for it anymore. Gonna miss the ep A LOT but with the addition of the raptor as well as my resto of the 68 cal special mustang, there is zero room left for her.
I will of course stay on the site as you all have become family to me and i love ya guys (and girls) so dont worry ill still be here to add my witty asshole comments to the boards lol. Anyway hit me up if anyone is interested
cheers,
joe