PDA

View Full Version : camber kit?

me&myep3
08-19-2012, 10:58 AM
hi everyone, this is my first time posting. I just wanted to know if anyone had any suggestions on what front and back camber kit to get and there is not much out there for the ep3 :/

mitchlikesbikes
08-19-2012, 11:07 AM
spc for the rear. they're big and heavy but the quality and strength is awesome. pretty much anything will work up front unless you need camber plates for the extra adjustment

me&myep3
08-19-2012, 11:13 AM
thanks a bunch :D

oh one last thing do i NEED to have front. Just asking bc most people only talk about the rear, and i know very little about cars

mitchlikesbikes
08-19-2012, 12:40 PM
thanks a bunch :D

oh one last thing do i NEED to have front. Just asking bc most people only talk about the rear, and i know very little about cars

i can't tell you without knowing how low you are, what suspension you have, what your wheel and tire specs are, and whether or not your fenders are rolled.

yugisama
08-19-2012, 04:21 PM
If you car is lowered, is better to have camber kit for both front and rear. Beside the SPC front camber bolt is only $25 to $40 more. Unless you have a coilover system that already has camber plate.

b_ron
08-19-2012, 07:15 PM
You can get away with not having the fronts. Unless you're slammed or something.

StimulisRK
08-20-2012, 09:10 AM
Here's some SPC Front + Rear used for $125
http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?69853-***-SilverStar-s-EP3-parts-for-sales-***

Ingalls is good too.

i can't tell you without knowing how low you are, what suspension you have, what your wheel and tire specs are, and whether or not your fenders are rolled.
:yeahthat: