PDA

View Full Version : Since we can have up to 5 pics...

SBC31
06-11-2002, 03:23 PM
...here's 2 other ones to add to the member gallery.

SBC31

http://members.rogers.com/sbc31/SiR052102_07b.jpg
http://members.rogers.com/sbc31/SiR052102_08b.jpg

02TafWhtSi
06-13-2002, 06:37 PM
Beautiful wheels but it needs to be lowered! NOW! No offense but it kinda looks like its on stilts dude. Stock they look high enough but low-profile 17's just exacerbate the problem. Invest in some Eibach pro-kits or H&R Cup Kits - you will not regret it!:)

SBC31
06-13-2002, 06:52 PM
Believe it or not, I will wait a bit to lower the car. I did have some H & R springs on order but cancellen=d the order since I don't mind the stock height.

I will lower the car, but probably not unitl next spring. Of course I may get it done sooner.

2002HatchSi
06-16-2002, 03:40 PM
I have to agree.... your car looks great but it needs to be lowered..... and i know its not cheap.... but it will make it look soooo much better..... great car!

SBC31
06-17-2002, 06:31 AM
It's official, I won't be lowering my car until next spring. Just bought a house last January and I'm building a fence and a deck, so I'm like strapped for cash. I also need to do a few other things to the house so I will wait until next spring to lower my baby.

I know, I know, it will look and ride better lowered, but I have to set some priorities and the Civic is fine for now.

SpacemanSpiff
06-17-2002, 01:53 PM
I really like those wheels. The stock height looks fine to me as well. I will not be lowering just for looks. The handling of this car is head & shoulders above my last one (Acura 2.2CL). When I get to the point where I need more handling out of the car I'll reconsider my options, but the height just doesn't look as bad as some other stock cars to me.

SBC, can you take the front plate off or are front plates required in your area? Looks much cleaner without IMHO

BlackNRedSi
06-09-2003, 06:41 AM
WOW! I brought this thread back from the dead of almost a full 1 year! :)

Hows the EP?! If anyone is wondering why i brought this thread from the dead...i just wanted to check up on old posts, that i never got to see since i am somewhat new to the site....

is the EP lowered yet?! :)

ssvr6
06-24-2003, 09:07 PM
Moved to EP Discussion. Please follow the posting format for the Members Section.

Steve