PDA

View Full Version : Airbrush ideas for valve cover

tht1guy
09-12-2012, 05:05 PM
OK I just bought a valve cover to get painted by a buddy I work with that does sick airbrush work! I'm looking for some awesome ideas to have him airbrush.

First idea I had was the Maryland flag.

2nd idea was white with blood splatter.

Then I was thinking about plaid/Burberry.

I've seen some neat stuff in the "post up your painted valve covers thread" but I want something original and that makes people say "that's fucking sick!"

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Silva
09-14-2012, 10:29 PM
Built not bought always looks sick, but that would only be sick if it's built... :shots:

mitchlikesbikes
09-14-2012, 10:48 PM
a field of stars and a nebula or some meteorites or something along those lines

rhdsirek4
09-15-2012, 05:49 PM
A California map, saw it done a while back, looks amazing if you're good with a gun

Blah1219
09-19-2012, 05:58 PM
Yes get the cali flag just so you can get a bunch of new england area haters!!

I would stray away from a flag. Plain and boring. Cali is a broke state.

I would personally would like a smokey vc. Base color - white. From left to right going from light gray, green, blue, purple then end with charcoal. Flow it just right to look like the northern lights.

Bryan144
09-20-2012, 11:42 AM
I've always thought a cool design would be sick! Like something that took a long time to do such as a comic book strip or something but I guess you're talking about hours on hours of painting plus well the ability to paint! A Mario type comic strip would be hella cool lol Or maybe a checkered flag style black and white