PDA

View Full Version : Toe adjustment problem

rhdsirek4
09-15-2012, 07:03 PM
I have a rhd converted ep3... Steering rack is the exact same thing as USDM just reversed... Ive slammed my ep3. Did research because I knew that ep3s did not do well when slammed. I bought inverted tie rod ends. Helped with the issuebut did not fix it. Any feedback would help me get this done right for the final time.

black05ep
09-15-2012, 09:10 PM
U need to get it aligned asap. Have you looked into the steering rack rack riser?

whatsvtec
09-16-2012, 05:44 AM
Todd's Racing adjustable inner Tie Rods, a steering relocation bracket and Buddy Club or Hardrace RCA Ball Joints will all help with your issue. Next spring I plan to have all 3 parts installed on my car, I'm hoping it solves my bump steer and rack noise.

rhdsirek4
09-16-2012, 10:04 AM
U need to get it aligned asap. Have you looked into the steering rack rack riser?

i did get it aligned... but there isnt any more toe adjustment since the tie rod end links are maxed out of thread... i spoke to a member on here about the rack riser and he said it worked. i was told i shouldnt need it if i had the tie rod end links? are rsx tie rods shorter?

rhdsirek4
09-16-2012, 10:05 AM
Todd's Racing adjustable inner Tie Rods, a steering relocation bracket and Buddy Club or Hardrace RCA Ball Joints will all help with your issue. Next spring I plan to have all 3 parts installed on my car, I'm hoping it solves my bump steer and rack noise.

link me bro, i just dont want to spend extra money if i dont need to. as is im getting the rack and pinion rebuild since i have way to much play on steering.... that s why i havent moved that car pretty much since eibach.